My Life

Sun glistening in the sky, cool breeze flowing, it seemed like the whole world has stopped their work, just for my wedding. Yes, my wedding. I can hear the sound of bells and the fragrance of blue lilies. Dressed in white gown I was sitting with my mother silently in a room, waiting for my prince, my life...... MY JIMIN.

Jimin is a nice guy and a perfect husband. I really am glad to get such a caring man in my life. We first met in a cafeteria, I still remember that day.. his twinkling eyes, his small fingers made me fall in love with him.. in first sight.

My father came in the room, telling us to come outside as the wedding will start soon. The air brushed my face as soon as I step outside. I saw Jimin in a black suit standing in front of me. He was looking cute and handsome, the perfect combination a guy should have. I held the bouquet of flowers and went under the beautiful canopy which was awesomely decorated with roses and blue lilies. My favorite.

"Miss Y/N do you accept Mr. Park Jimin as your husband?" the priest said.

I looked at his awesome face and said "Yes, I accept him as my husband"

"Mr. Park Jimin do you accept Miss Y/N as your wife?"

Jimin looked at me with his eyes that were filled with love and nothing else and said "Yes, I accept Y/N as my wife".. he smiled.

That smile cannot be compared to anyone... that smile was special... special for me.

The priest smiled and gave us the permission to kiss each other.

The kiss was so special, I can't explain it in words. In that 1 kiss he made me realized that I was only made for him, and he will protect me until he dies.

Tears came in my eyes after thinking that I am going to start a new chapter with my husband..... MR.PARK JIMIN.

PARK JIMIN