She is better? (Pt.2)

Tae's POV-

Y/N looks so beautiful and sexy today. Ah! I wish I could have touched her and be with her forever. But, I won't. She is married now. Married to Jimin...

Suddenly a girl came and started hugging and touching Jimin. And Jimin held her waist tightly. I couldn't believe. I mean isn't Y/N his wife? Isn't he married? Jimin and that girl started seducing each other in front of Y/N. I felt bad.

I looked at Y/N. She looked shocked and hurt. I can't see Y/N sad, I can never let her cry..

"Jimin will you like to have something for dessert? " I said.

Jimin quickly too his gaze from her and looked at me.

"Umm.. no I am not hungry anymore.. it's ok.. btw, Snowy.. let's meet tomorrow at the office.. Bye" he smiled.

"Ok.. BYE " and she gave Jimin a long hug and went away.

Jimin sat down again. I looked at Y/N. She was not looking fine.. she was still hurt.

We all finished our food.

"Ah! It was amazing!!"Jungkook said.

"Yeah it was!!" RM said.

Everyone looked happy except Y/N.

"Btw, I think we should go now.. " Hoseok said.

I looked at Y/N again. I didn't want to leave her alone like that. But, I have some important work... so I have to go back.. I sighed silently.

We all got up.

Y/N's POV-

We all got up. I looked at Tae. He was constantly staring at me. I went to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back.

"Meet you soon oppa" I said. I couldn't speak properly.. cause' sadness was stuck inside my throat.

"Meet you soon.. bye" he said with a smile.

We go back home. The drive was silent again. No one talk.. neither me or Jimin. We reached home. I get inside and straightly go to our room and sit on the bed. Jimin too entered the room.

He looked at me.

"Is everything okay baby?" he asked. His voice was filled with concern.. it felt like he wanted to help me.

 it felt like he wanted to help me

 How can he do this.. touching a girl in front of me.. and then ASKING ME IF I AM OKAY!! WHAT TYPE OF MAN HE IS!!!

A tear rolled down from my left eye.

"Baby?" he came and hugged me.

I stayed quiet... I was filled with anger.. I wanted to push him and shout at him.. but I didn't want to make things worse.. so the best option was to stay quiet.

"I am okay.. just a little bit tired.." I wiped my tears and laid down on the bed.

"U sure right baby? " Jimin asked me and pecked my cheeks.

"Yeah I am f-fine.. let's now just s-sleep" I covered myself with the blanket, and in a moment of time ... I fell asleep... maybe she is better than me... I cry in my sleep.

...................................................................

WARNING- The next chapters will contain strong words.. and sexual acts... so if you find it triggering or you are a soft Stan.. you can stop reading it or skip those parts.