A nightmare?

Time flew away so fast that I never realized it was night.

I looked at my watch. 9:30 PM...

I took my bag went near cheesy's cabinet.. There was no one. Maybe she left, I thought.

I go outside and saw there was no taxi or any vehicle on the road. I called Jimin. As expected, he didn't pick up.

"Why isn't he-" I saw that there was a car coming towards me.

I waved my hand and motioned the car to stop. Thank god, the car stopped.

"Can I get a lift please?"

"Sure" the man said.

I got inside.

The man looked older than me. He was wearing spectacles and had a lack moustache. But, I didn't care. I looked outside the window. It was dark, only the sound of wind. I thought about Jimin, what is he doing? he is Ok right? I kept questioning myself.

We reached my home.

"This is your house right?" The man asked.

"yes, thank you for giving me a lift" I bowed.

"It's ok" and he drove away.

I saw Jimin standing at the door looking at me.

I became happy after seeing him... I ran to him and hugged him. But....... he didn't hug me back.

I didn't mind.

We both go inside. I kept my bag on the sofa and then I heard a loud banging sound from behind.

I looked behind.

Jimin was looking like a monster.. his red eyes.. his pale face... I got scared.

"J-j-jimin"

"SHUT UP!!" he shouted at me.

He came towards me and held my face tightly.

I started crying.. I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

"WHO WAS THAT MAN!!!"

I tried to speak, but no word came from my mouth. I kept silent and cried bitterly.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"J-jimin h-he"

"YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!! HUH?"

"n-no j-jimin" I couldn't believe he just asked me was I cheating on him? My head started spinning

"DON'T DARE LIE!!!!" he grew more angry.

"J-jimin w-what has h-happened to - y-you"

"WHO ARE YOU TO ASK ME HUH? YOU JUST CAME HOME IN ANOTHER MAN'S CAR AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!!! "

I cried more and sat on the floor, in shock . I touched my cheeks which were red.

He grabbed my hand tightly and picked me up.

"TELL ME... WILL YOU DO THIS AGAIN HUH?"

I kept silent.. I was still in shock.

He grabbed my hair.. "TELL ME!!!!!"

"Aaah...." I cried in pain.

He raised his hand for slapping me but stopped.

I looked at his hand.

My own husband, my life.. was going to slap me......

I fainted right there, unable to realize what just happened.. I fainted on the floor.

 I fainted on the floor