Suicide

Jimin's POV:-

2 weeks have passed... Snowy left me... the house was dark, empty filled with invisible blood spots.

How can Snowy do this... she did this only for money and she didn't even have my child... it was someone else's. I feel like dying now... I have no one.. seriously no one. I was sitting in the corner of my room thinking about my horrible life.. I called Y/N more than 20 times but she didn't pick up...

I tortured her so much... I raped her... how can I even do that to my wife who trusted me so much and didn't even leave me after I irritated her so much.. but now she is gone... Now she doesn't has to suffer...

I looked at the knife kept on the table beside me... it looked so shiny and sharp.... I smiled psychopathically. 

Y/N didn't deserve... and she shouldn't deserve me, it's better to kill myself than living in this beautiful yet dark world. 

I got up and took the knife and placed it on my wrist and looked at myself  on the mirror.

I looked like a psychopath... 

Jm:- Jimin it's not you... it's a monster.. kill him.. Park Jimin has got lost.. this is someone else.. this is a psychopath.. a rapist... a monster.. 

I looked at the knife and started pushing it inside my skin slowly... feeling the pain.. feeling the pain of the dark marks that I made on Y/N...