The life I never expected

Jimin got out of his room after 2 days... He looked weak and had dark circles under his eyes. I was sitting on the sofa looking at the wall that was covered with pink and blue stars. Tears kept pouring out of my eyes. Jimin was coming down, when he suddenly stumbled and fell down the stairs. I flinched and looked at him, lying on the floor. He was too weak and too depressed and too much hurt, that he started crying at once. I quickly go to him and help him get up.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!" he shouted at me.

I got scared, but still helped him to get up. I made him sit on the chair and brought a glass of water to him.

"D-drink i-it" I said, my voice was stuttering for no reason.. maybe I got too much scared from his loud voice.

He took the glass from and gulped down the water and threw the glass on the floor. The glass shattered into pieces. I got scared... my heartbeat started going faster, I looked at him. His eyes were filled with anger, his eyes were red. He didn't look sad anymore.. he looked angry .. his whole expression changed . I gasped.

"I'll go to office today get ready or we will get late" he said in a cold tone.. and he went away to his room and closed the door loudly.

I sat down on my chair and tried to normal my breathing rates. I look at the floor, which was a mess. I kneel down and start picking up the glass pieces. Tears left my eyes... I couldn't believe what just happened. I cleaned up the floor and went to my room.

....................................................

Author's note~

Ok, so Jimin works in a private advertising company and he was in a really high post over there. His monthly salary was $99,789 dollars. Whereas, Y/N used to work in a small chocolate making factory, but after she got married to Mr. Park Jimin, he told her to become a doctor cause she had given all the proper exams for medical but in last she was not able to give the final exam because she got a job at the factory. So, under Jimin she went into the medical line, and became a doctor... a child specialist. It has been 2 years she has became a doctor and Jimin was really happy for her.

End- of Author's POV

............................................................

I changed into my comfort clothes (a jeans and a crop top) and wore my white coat. I tied my hair in a ponytail and added a little bit of makeup not much cause I am highly allergic to cosmetics. I took my bag and the stethoscope and went down and saw Jimin standing outside. He was looking odd, he was looking strange.. he was not like the Jimin I saw before...

I went outside. Jimin sat in the driver's seat .

"Sit in the backseat. Fast." He again said in a cold tone.

I frowned. He never told me to sit in the backseat, I always used to sit with him in the front.

"CAN'T YOU HEAR ME Y/N!!" he said in a deep and angry voice.

I was taken aback. I quickly opened the door and sat in the backseat.

Jimin started to drive his car, it was silent. No music, no talking nothing. I kept quiet.

After some minute, we reached my hospital where I work.

"Bye jagiya" I smiled.

He kept quiet.

I looked down and go outside. I looked at him for any response.

He didn't even look at him and drove away.

I gulped in sadness. My eyes again got teary. What has happened to Jimin? Why is he behaving like this? Did I do any mistake? I didn't knew what was waiting for me at night....