Sweet Jimin

The whole morning and the evening passed like that. I was seriously dying of boredom now.

"Ah! Wish Jimin was here "

I went towards the window and looked outside. It was dark and silent. Only the sound of wind. I went outside and sat beside our private swimming pool. I dipped my legs in the cold water. I started feeling empty inside me. I felt lonely and sad. I moved my legs slowly. Shiver went down my spine. I got up and went into my room and changed into my swimsuit. I suddenly felt like dipping in the cold water and releasing all my stress. I got outside and jumped inside the pool. It was cold. I started to relax, my muscles gave up and I floated on water and closed my eyes.

I didn't realize when the clock strucked 9:30 pm. I got up.

"Aish! I relaxed too much today " I laughed at myself.

I went inside the bathroom, took a quick shower and then I wore my purple robe, which Jimin gifted me.

"He always told me, I looked sexy in this " I chuckle.

I quickly made some food and ate my dinner.

Jimin ' s POV :-

I looked at my watch. 9:30 pm. I started driving quickly. The road was silent. I am deeply affected by what happened a few days ago. But I have no idea, why did I hurt Y/N. I shouldn't have done it. I don't know what has happened to me.

After 15 mins, I reached my home.

I knocked on the door but no one answered.

"Did she fall asleep? "

I took out the spare keys and got inside. I closed the door. The house was silent. All the lights were turned ON. I opened my coat and kept it on the chair. Then, I went upstairs and saw Y/N sleeping.

I go near her, she was wearing the purple robe which I gifted her. She was looking as hot as before. I looked at her. She was so pretty, so beautiful. She had the perfect body with perfect curves. I kissed her forhead. She opened her eyes.

Y/N's POV:-

"Oh!jimin " I get up and sit on the bed.

"Why did you wake up princess? You look so pretty while sleeping " he smiled.

I blush. He hugs me tightly. I was shocked, yesterday I was going to get beaten up by him and today -

I hugged him back

"Jimin " I said.

"Hmm"

"Can I go out tomorrow to meet my friend? Not only me, you will also go "

"Sure why not " he pecked my cheeks.

"Yayy! !! Thank youuu! !!" I kiss him passionately.

He kissed me back.

Then he lays down on the bed, and we both cuddle and fall asleep. But the next day the most unexpected thing happened. ...