Phone call

Hours passed, I was getting bored. I already cleaned up the entire house and washed the dishes. I sat on the sofa and started scrolling through my phone.

Suddenly, I got a phone call..

A phone call from an unknown number.

"Who is this?" I started to think.

The phone kept ringing. I picked it up.

<in the call>

Y/N- Hello

???- Hi candy pop *chuckles*

I realized who was it. I couldn't believe my ears. I smiled in happiness.

Y/N- TAE!!???!

Tae- Yeah, winter bear it's me.

Y/N- OMO, I missed you soooo muchhh!!

Tae- My candy missed me *giggles*, your oppa missed you too!!!

A/N:-

Tae....Kim Taehyung is Y/N's childhood best friend. They were the bestest friend in the entire school. Their friendship was like brother and sister. They used to fight and at the same time protect each other. But, Taehyung had special feelings for Y/N, but he never had the chance to confess to her. And after he heard that Y/N has got married. He gave up and went on with his life. Taehyung shifted to Japan with his other friends, while Y/N continued to stay in Korea and then married the person of her choice.

end of A/N~

Y/n- So, how is your car business going?

Tae- Ah! It's going amazing. Everyday we are selling 500 cars. You know 'Man I am rich' *laughs*

Y/N- That's cool! So, when are you coming to Korea? I really want to see you oppa *pout*

Tae- You know, I AM IN KOREA WITH MY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!!

Y/N- OMG!! SKJSKSJSKS!! REALLYYY I WANT TO MEET YOUUU!!!?!! WAHHH

Tae- Ok listen, you free tomorrow at night around 8:30 pm?

Y/N- umm, yes I am free.

Tae- Ok then tomorrow can we meet at (a restaurant's name)?

Y/N- WHY NOT!!! SURE!!??

Tae- Great, I'll bring my friends, bring Jimin too.

Y/N- Yeah sure bye oppa~

Tae- Bye sugary candy sweet mochi *chuckles*

Y/N- Sarangheyo~

Tae- Sarangheyo too *kisses through the phone*

Y/N- Yah STOB NOW! BYE

<phone call ends>

I was very happy. Literally after 10 years I talked with Tae. I had never been so happy before.... maybe not with Jimin too...