Going to her?

Y/N's POV-

I woke up as usual in the morning and saw Jimin sleeping. He looked so adorable and handsome.

I touched his face and ruffled his hair

I touched his face and ruffled his hair. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning jagiya" he said in his angelic voice.

I smiled at him. He got up and pulled me closer to him, so that our face were just 4 cm away from each other. He took my legs and wrapped it around his waist. I kept my forehead on his. It felt so nice and comfortable. I hugged him tightly. The room started smelling sweet, it was so lovely.

Suddenly, things that happened yesterday started coming in my mind. I quickly pushed Jimin away.

He got shook.

"Is everything okay jagiya?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I j-just have to make the breakfa-st" I stood up, I was still wearing the blue dress from yesterday. I take my black robe and quickly go to the bathroom to change.

Jimin's POV-

I took her beautiful, soft legs and wrapped it around myself. I closed my eyes and she kept her forehead on mine. She smelled so sweet. Suddenly, she pushed me away. She had an angry look on her face. She got up from the bed, took her black robe and went inside the bathroom.

"I think she is mad at me, from yesterday" I sighed.

"I shouldn't have touched Snowy like that.... whatever, let me make the breakfast today.. let me try to make make her happy"

I look at myself in the mirror... I was looking so handsome today... I smirk.. and go down.

Y/N's POV-

I changed my clothes quickly and come out.. Jimin was not there in the room..

"Whatever.. " I tied my hair in a ponytail, and went down.

I heard someone shouting in the kitchen, I quickly go in the kitchen and saw Jimin shouting at the spices... XD

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUGAR!!! WTF!!! AND THIS - THIS IS CHILLI??!!! OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS BLACK PEPER!!! OH NO I MESSED UP!! UGHHH WTF!" he was yelling at the spices.

I started laughing.

He looked at me..

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING !!??? " he shouted at me in a baby voice.

I laughed more.

Jimin pouts.. and comes closer to me.

"You find this funny , jagiya??"he had his serious but handsome expression on his face.

I stopped my laughter and look at him.

"Um.. sorry... btw why were you yelling at the spices?"

"OH.. I- was trying to make food. but- "

"You failed right?" I start laughing again.

Jimin came and kissed me deeply to stop my laughter.

I got shook...

He puled away.. "that was the best way to stop your laughter jagiya.. maybe you can make the breakfast today" he smirked and went away.

I took some time to realize what just happened right now and smile softly. and starts making the breakfast.

Jimin's POV-

I sat on the sofa. Mmmh. her lips were so soft.. ughh she is just awesome. I take my phone and start scrolling through YouTube. When I remembered that I had to work on some files today...

"Shit! How can i forget... lemme go up and complete it fast.. JAGIYA GIVE ME THE BREAKFAST IN MY ROOOMM.. YOU CAN FLY TO MY ROOM *chuckles* JUST GIVE IT TO ME THERE.. I HAVE SOME WORK" I told Y/N and went upstairs.

Y/N's POV-

He told me to fly to his room and give him his breakfast. So, cute uwu.

I take the plates and was going to his room.. when his phone started ringing. I kept the plates on the table and went to the sofa and started finding the phone.

"Aish! This boy.. where is this phone" I found the phone under the pillow and saw who was calling.... it was.... Snowy..

She was video calling him. I got shook again. She was wearing a black lingerie and was wearing very dark red lipstick. I felt pain inside me grow again... I started feeling angry and quickly I dismissed the call and switched off the phone.

"This GIRL!! WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF HERSELF!!" tears started coming in my eyes in anger.. I took the plates and went to Jimin and gave him the breakfast and his phone too.

"Oh thanks.. I was just coming down to take my phone.."

Should I tell him Snowy was calling.. no leave it..

He switched on his phone.. "Wait .. when did Snowy called me?.. Did you hear my phone ringing jagiya?" he asked me.

"Umm n-no.. I was in the k-kitchen I didn't hear it.." I said.. my voice started stuttering.

"Oh.. ok.. you can go now.. I have some really important work to do... "

"Yeah sure.." and I leave the room. As soon as I left the room.. I started hearing noises.

"MMh baby you look so sexy in that lingerie" Jimin said in a seducing voice.

'ikr... I am always sexy" Snowy smirked.

I broke down... I quickly go downstairs and call Tae.. I wasn't feeling well.. JIMIN WHY!!!!! I cried.. but no one heard my pain. Tears fell down my eyes.. my vision got blurry.. but I managed to call Tae.