Bad News

I wiped my face and come out of the bathroom and lay down on the bed.

"Aish! Why am I feeling so uneasy today.. ughh"

Ya'll won't believe.. but I vomited 4 times today!! My head is spinning like hell... and I am feeling very unwell. Jimin said he will come home early today. I should go to the doctor once. I take out my phone and call my family doctor and take an appointment. Seriously.. a doctor asking for another doctor's help, woah. I close my eyes and try to get rest, but I couldn't my head was troubling me. I go down slowly and sit at the table and drink some coffee.

"Why is this happening.. ughh.. is today" I check my phone.

"No, it's not my periods date, and I had it a week ago only" I keep my head on the table and sip my coffee. I couldn't remember anything that happened yesterday, I just remember it was my birthday and I celebrated my birthday happily. I fell asleep on the table...

My alarm started ringing. I stopped it and looked at the time. 12:30...

I get up and change my dress and go to the doctor. But I didn't knew that I would get such a lovely surprise today...

................x.............

I was waiting for Jimin to come.. I couldn't wait to surprise Jimin with the good news. Jimin will be becoming a father soon. I chuckled. I patiently was sitting on the sofa looking at the door. When the door knob clicked, I quickly got up. Jimin came inside.

I go to him and hug him. He hugged me back and smiled.

"Baby, I am very hungry right now, can we eatt" he pouted.

"Sure.. sit at the table, I am serving the dinner" I said and went to the kitchen. I made all the favorite dishes of Jimin. I quickly take them out and serve it to him.

"WOAH!! THESE ARE ALL MY FAVORITE BABY!!"

"I know jimin"

Jimin's POV-

I started eating at once. Oh My.. the food were delicious like heaven. She had a cute smile on her face.. I just love her. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Y/N go towards it and open it. It was....

Snowy.

She ran to me and hugged me tightly. I got shocked.

"JIMIN I AM PREGNANT!!" she shouted in happiness.

I was just shocked... she was pregnant... with my baby...

I stood up and hugged her in happiness. I just couldn't believe I was going to be a father.

Y/N's POV-

I had no words to say.. I looked at my womb which had Jimin's baby.. but I think someone else was too... I looked down in sadness and leave the house... maybe forever..

................................................

WELL THIS WAS KINDA SHORT GUYS.. I AM SOWWY.. FINAL EXAMS ARE COMING AND I HAVE TO GO FOR MY HIBERNATION SOON.. BUT I'LL UPDATE DON'T WORRY LOVE YOU GUYSS MWAHHH