Comfortable with Tae?

Tae picked up my phone. I controlled my tears and spoke to him.

IN the call-

Tae- Anneyong candy!

Y/N- A-nneyong.. umm oppa are y-you free now?

Tae- umm yeah I am.. why?

Y/N- Can we *sniff sniff umm c-can we go and take a walk outside t-together.. actually I am feeling v-very l-lonely I mean I am re-ally bored right now so..

Tae- Yeah sure why not.. btw why is your voice stuttering are you ok?

Y/N- Ye-s oppa I am o-okay.. just a bit c-cold.. it's ok..

Tae- OK, then meet me at the nearby Starbucks I am waiting for you there..

Y/N- hmm o-k.

Call ended.

I sat down on the sofa... thinking about how my life messed up so quickly... and how I am going to get separated from my life... my Jimin... I wiped my tears and wore my jacket and went outside to meet Tae. At least.. that is whom I have right now to be happy with.

Tae's POV-

I reached Starbucks 2 mins before she arrived. She looked beautiful as always but her face looked gloomy. She looked sad. She looked at me and came running and hugged me.

Y/N- o-oppa...

She started crying.

I got shook.. I took her inside the shop and gave her a coffee and told her to sit and calm down and I sat beside her.

Y/N kept crying softly.

"What has happened Y/n? Why are you crying?"

"J-jimin... " she cried more painfully.

I hugged her and comforted her. At least, this is what I can do for her.

We talked for 4 hours, I felt nice talking to her, I started remembering the scenes from our childhood. I love her so much.

"Oppa I think I should go now, it's getting late."

"Yeah sure, should I drop you?"

"No it's OK... I can go by myself.. " she hugged me and went away.

She is such a nice girl and this Jimin.. leave it.. hope he doesn't hurts Y/N, shivers ran down my spine. If he even touches her I am sure he has to get hospitalized for at least 1 week. I take my jacket and go towards my house.

Jimin's POV-

I talked with Snowy for 3 hours.. and while talking to her , I FORGOT TO DO MY WORK ONLY!!!! AISH!!

But I have to say one thing... she is super sexy, Hope I had her right now, ughh

I went down to drink some water and saw Y/N was not at home.

'Where did she go?" I started to find her.

"Did she go out?" I started feeling angry... did she go out for meeting someone.. was she cheating on me..

"Let her come home today.. she has gone too much far and I think she is wiling to see my evil. side WHAT DOES SHE THINKS OF HERSELF!! GOING OUT TO MEET SOMEONE WITHOUT TELLING ME!! LET THE GIRL COME TODAY" I sat on the sofa angrily waiting for her.

Y/N's POV-

"AAH tae oppa is soo nice .. thank god I clicked a photo of him, so I can see it whenever I am sad.. he is just awesome!!" I was very happy, I just forgot how much late I was for home. Tae is such a nice man , he is just perfect. I forgot about Snowy and Jimin.. I even forgot about myself when I was talking with him.

 I even forgot about myself when I was talking with him