Jimin sarangheyo..

A/N:-

1 month passed away and Jimin was dying in his house alone... while Y/N was quite happy but she kept thinking of Jimin. Taehyung was never able to confess to her bcs he never got a fucking chance. Jin kept complementing about his looks and namjoon kept destroying things. And yeah the life goes on like this again.. but.... Y/N is serious to go back home and get a look of Jimin... so let's continue the storyyy~ 

Y/N's POV:-

I started packing my things in a small bag.. I didn't have much of my stuffs here... all my amazing dresses where in Jimin's house.

Jk:- *opens the door of the room* Y/N I brought hot milk for you and little koo- are you going somewhere? 

I look at him.

Y/N:- Oh jk.. yeah i was just going back to my house...

Jk- *wide eyes* WHAT!! YOU ARE GOING BACK TO JIMIN!!

He screamed so loud that everyone came rushing to my room. Like bro seriously- 

Tae:- Y/N... u going back?

I nodded.

Joonie:- Why.. are we not taking good care of you?

Y/N:- No joonie.. it's not like that  actually- 

Tae:- Y/N you are going no where.

Y/N:- But Tae I want to go ba- 

Tae:- NO Y/N! YOU CAN'T . GO. BACK. TO. THAT. MAN.

Y/N- oppa but he- 

Tae- y/n I said right you are not going *takes my bags* just lay down and sleep 

I was shook. I take the bag from him.

Y/N:- OPPA I WANT TO GO BACK BCS JIMIN IS MY HUSBAND!!

Tae:- HE DOESN'T DESERVES TO BE YOUR HUSBAND Y/N!!

Y/N:- idc if he deserves to be my husband or not BUT I LOVE HIM.. I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM MY TRUE LOVE!!

Tae:- what if he hurts you again? what if he tortures you again? what will you do huh? with your baby... 

Y/N:- I- ... I'll die with my own c-child *gulps* 

Tae's POV:- 

IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS!! I AM NOT LETTING HER GO AWAY FROM ME! 

Tae:- you really are a pabo Y/N... why do u need to go back to that man who never loved you? you can say with us.. with me... maybe I can become the fathe- 

Y/N:- oppa.... what are you saying... 

Tae:- Why? can't I be the father? Y/N I have loved you my entire life.. 

Tears started coming in my eyes. I wanted to confess to her in a nice way but-

Y/N:- oppa stop j-joking... I can't let y-you be the father... 

I go to her and hold her shoulders.

Tae:- Please try to understand y- 

Y/N:- no oppa let me go *goes towards the door* i'll come back soon . bye.

Hobi- Y/N-

Tae:- let her go.... if she wants to go let her... I just want to see her happy. that's it.