Music...

Jimin's POV:-

I pushed the knife more deeper.

Suddenly a heavy album fell down from my bookshelf.

I looked at it. I kept the knife on the table and go towards it and pick it up.

It was my music notebook...

I sat on my bed and looked at the book.

Blood drops fell on the bed sheet from my hand. But, I didn't mind.

I opened the notebook and started reading the songs that I wrote in my childhood...

Jm:- "As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried
            The destiny is jealous of us
             Just like you I'm so scared
              When you see me, when you touch me"

I smiled sadly. "Serendipity" ... my second song that I wrote in my childhood with my mom. Tears fell on the notebook as my heart ached for my mother.

Jm:- M-om.. I need you.. p-please.. I don't know what I have become... 

I laid down on the bed thinking why I did this.. how did I become this... 

I looked at my wrist and bandaged myself.

Jm:- Maybe.. I can do something... yes.. I can become Park Jimin again.. Yes I can..

I took my notebook and ran downstairs and locked myself in our store room... and I changed myself... 

Author's POV:-

Weeks started to fly by and Jimin's house was empty as before and Y/N stayed with Tae as she was happy and safe there.

Y/N's POV:- <at Tae's house~> 

Jk:- HEY NO I WANNA SEE THE NATIONAL ROUND OF TAEKWONDO GIVE BACK THE REMOTE!!

Jin:- I SAID NO!! LET ME WATCH MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL SHOW!!

I was sitting between those two boys listening to their argument and getting irritated

jk:- I SAID GIVE ME THE REMOTE HYUNG!!

Joonie:- CAN YOU BOTH FUCKING STOP IT *snatches the remote from jk*

Jin:- Joonie we are brothers right pls pls pls pls give mee the remoteee 

Joonie- NO ONE IS GETTING ANY REMOTE *hides it under the pillow and by mistake lays down on it* 

suddenly a cracking noise came from under the pillow. I gasp. 

Y/N:- JOONIE GET UP FAST!!!

He gets up really quick and looks at me.

Joonie:- WHAT HAPPENED !! YOU ARE FINE RIGHT!! IS IT HURTING SOME WHERE!! OMG WAIT LEMME CALL THE AMBULANCE!! 

I take the pillow and see the TV remote in 2 pieces :) 

Y/N:- joonie... you broke the remote....

Joonie:- u-h... *starts sweating* 

Jk-... wtf.... 

Jin:-........ n-o....

Tae- *keeps the snacks on the table* it's ok we have another one,  now come and eat some snacks everyone 

Jk- WAIT WE HAD ANOTHER REMOTE!?!?!? 

Jin:- I'LL FIND IT FIRST!!

They both started finding the other remote. I went to Taehyung and back hugged him and looked at the snacks.

Y/N:- Woah that's my favorite chocolate.

Tae:- I know it princess.

I picks up one chocolate and put it inside my mouth.

Tae- you know I wanted to tell you something...

Y/N:- oh *chews* tell I am listening

Tae:- I actually... um.. I-

The doorbell rang.

Tae's POV:- 

3 weeks have already passed and Y/N has forgot about Jimin I am sure... should I confess my love to her? I think I should.. at least the baby would get a father *smiles* 

I placed Y/N's favorite chocolate on the table and called her to have some snacks. I was going to tell her that I love her when the doorbell rang. Ugh like seriously who the fuck is it now!! 

Y/N's POV:-

Y/N:- Let me open the door wait..

I got up and opened the door and saw a box lying on the floor.. it was small with cute doraemon gift wrapping with something written on the top...

"For you.. Y/N.. from the dangerous monster"

dangerous monster?... Who the hell is that?