My birthday... (BONUS chapter)

/N's POV-

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!" I heard someone shouting at me. I open my eyes slowly and look who was it. It was Tae...

"Y/n u o-okay?" he asked me in a scared voice.

I got up and yawned. "Yes oppa... I am ok..."

He released a sigh of relief.

I looked at him.

"Why do you look so scared oppa?" I asked.

"Oh.. actually I called you several times.. but you didn't pick up, and I got very scared so I came to your house and didn't find you in ur room, and then I came here and saw you lying on the floor with the bottle of sleeping pills scattered beside you.." he gulped.

I smacked my head. "Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE!! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DIE!!" I screamed at myself.

"Hey! Hey! candy why the hell are you screaming at yourself! stop it!!" he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly, to make me calm down.

I looked at Tae.

"I DESERVE TO DIE OPPA!! " I started to cry again.

"I HAVE NO ONE IN THIS WORLD!! WHY TF AM I EVEN L-LIVING HER-E" I cried more loudly.

Taehyung's POV-

I looked at Y/N. She was helpless and she started crying again. She has gone through so much in these days. I hope I could have made her mine and keep her happy forever. I feel so bad when she cries.. it hurts so much. But, today is a special day.. and I remember it very nicely.. it is Y/N's BIRTHDAY :)

"Y/n.. if you don't mind.. can we go out for a walk together.. you know after the walk you might feel fresh and happy" I said to her.

She stayed quite for some minutes and then nodded her head. I smiled. I helped her get up and change her dress. then we went out for a walk... as usual Jimin was not there in the house..

............x...........

Y/N's POV-

"This is so yummm!!" I said to Tae with a happy voice. "I have never tasted any kind of pasta like this before" I started shoving more inside my mouth.

Tae chuckled. "Well, I like it too, but without mushrooms"

"I love mushrooms a lot.. I can eat mushrooms with almost everything.." I say with a mouth full of cheese mushroom pasta.

"That's amazing.. but I don't like mushrooms at all.. cuz i have ..A-L-L-E-R-G-Y" he laughed.

I too started laughing with him. It was so fun while talking to him, my all pain and worries just vanish. He is so nice and amazing.. hope I could have been his... not MR. PARK JIMIN'S... but now I can't change anything.. I am married, married to Jimin. I sigh to myself.

Taehyung's POV-

I looked at my watch. 8:30 pm.. the right time. I get up from my chair.

"Umm.. Y/N, I am coming in a moment you eat.." I went towards the switchboard and turn off the all the lights.

"OPPA!! OPPA!! THE LIGHTS WENT OFF!!" she said in a scared tone.

I chuckle softly to myself. I go in the kitchen and burn the candles and place it on the birthday cake. I take out my phone and quickly take a photo of the cake. The cake was as cute and sweet as Y/N.