Please Keep Me

Y/N's POV:-

I only woke up to see Tae's crying face again... I thought I would die, but I was still alive... Tae's friends... jk, joonie and others were sitting beside me too.

My head was bandaged, I had bandages all over my left hand

Y/N:- O- oppa...

Taehyung kissed me, shutting me up. His tears fell on my cheek. I was shook, I stayed still. He pulled away and looked at me.

Tae:- P- princess ... are y-you fee-ling o-okay?

I nodded lightly.

Jk:- Would you like to drink banana milk Y/N? *smiles*

I smiled.

Y/N:- Not now...

Joonie:- Do you need anything? If you need anything tell us, we will take full care of you and your baby *shows his dimple smile*

Wait.... they knew about my pregnancy? How? I looked at Tae.

Tae:- I will tell you all the answers to your question but now please rest.

Y/N:- Oppa please I want to know what happened yesterday please tell me... please... 

Tae:- But-

Y/N:- P-please...

Jin- It's ok tell her... we are going outside in the living room.

Suga:- After telling her... she might be hungry she needs to eat.

Jk:- I don't want to see little kookie hungry *giggles*

They all were so kind... so cute... so nice... maybe Jimin was wrong for me...

They all went outside leaving Tae and me in the room alone.

Tae's POV:-

I looked at Y/N and wiped my tears.

Y/N:- Oppa now tell

I started telling her what happened yesterday.

<FLASHBACK:- Yesterday's night~>

Hobi:- Taehyung... you know I have seen you staring at Y/N many times... do you love her by any chance? *laughs*

We were walking on the streets, taking night walks after dinner. 

Tae:- Actually... yeah I loved her very much, but you know I was never abled to confess to her.

Hobi:- That's sad, never mind you will get someone nice.

I smiled and kept quiet. Suddenly we heard two men laughing at the corner of the street... they were sitting on the ground and they seemed like doing something.

Tae:- Hey hobi what are those men doing?

Hobi:- I have no idea... maybe there is something interesting... let's go to them.

Tae:- Yeah ok

We started walking towards them and got shocked to find out what actually was there... Y/N was lying there with closed eyes... her hair was messed up... she had scratches along her left hand... she was not wearing her top.

I started getting angry and pulled one of the men's hair and kicked him hard while hobi took care of the other man.

I beated the man until he was bleeding like hell.

???- Leave m-me please

I let the man go away and picked up Y/N in my arms. I covered her with my jacket.

Tae:- Y/N... Y-Y/N y-you okay?

Hobi:- Wait I am bringing my bike.

Hobi came with his bike quickly and helped me make Y/N sit properly.

Hobi:- Should we go to the hospital?

Tae:- N-no... let's go home quickly.

<Flashback end>

Y/N's POV:-

I didn't had any words left... Taehyung saved me and my child... I squeezed the bed sheets a little bit due to sadness and let out a deep breath.

Y/N:-  How did you know about my ... pregnancy?

Tae:- There was a paper in your jeans pocket... when I was changing you clothes-

Y/N:- Wait... what-

I looked down and found myself wearing an oversized shirt... Tae's shirt. I blushed a bit.

Tae:- I am sorry... I touched you without p-permission.

Y/N:- It's fine oppa *smiles*

Tae:- So  in that paper I saw that you were pregnant... with Jimin's child..

I looked down, I didn't even want to hear Jimin's name... let him make a family with Snowy... I don't care..

Tae:- But why were you roaming in the streets alone?

Y/N:- I left my house...

I could see Tae smile a bit but again he became gloomy.

Tae- Why?

Y/N:- Jimin is g-going to have a child with someone else...

Tae was shocked, he was clenching his teeth in anger.

Y/N:- Nvm.. I have you now oppa..

I smile... I was going to start a new life... but I didn't know what dangerous things were happening with Jimin...