The accident

Dr. Soo choi came running towards me with a bouquet of flower.

"Y/N CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Dr. Soo choi screamed in happiness and hugged me tightly.

Dr. Soo choi is also a doctor, she is a surgeon. We work as companion doctors and we are the best friends in the whole hospital. Though, she is senior to me.. I call her Cheesy (her nickname).

We were walking towards my cabinet. I felt so happy after seeing all my friends and all the nurses.

"So, how is your life going?" Cheesy asked me.

"It's going nice..." I had to lie, because I don't want her to worry for me.

"Ok, meet you after work. bye" and I went inside my cabinet.

I closed the door and kept my bag on the table and sat on my chair. I picked up my phone and called Jimin.

Shockingly, he didn't answer my phone call. I tried to call him several times but he didn't answer. I was getting worried. 'Should I go to his office?' I thought.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said in a loud voice.

A girl came in. She looked like a 17 year old girl. She had curly red hair with small eyes and chubby cheeks. Her hand was bleeding.

"OH, come here .. let me apply some medicine over there"

She came to me and I applied the medicine and bandaged her hand.

"How did this happen?" I asked her.

The wound was deep, very deep.

"I got hurt by a car, I was just crossing the road when a car just hit me.. and I fell on the road, the man was so evil he didn't even say sorry" she looked down.

I comforted her and after hearing her words... the incident of Jimin's mom came in my mind. I felt sad.

The girl took something out of her pocket.. and gave it to me.

"He left his identity card on the road."

I take it and looked at the name and gasped.

"PARK JIMIN"

I looked at the girl.

"This person just hit you with a c-car?"

The girl nodded.

"And when I told him to apologies he started shouting at me... I got scared.."

Jimin was never like this. I just can't believe what is happening with me. He loved children more than himself. What has happened to him? Why is he doing like this? Something is wrong....Very wrong....