My birthday.. (bonus chapter pt.2 )

WARNING- This chapter contains the use of strong words and sexual contents.. if you find it triggering please don't read the chapter.. I'll upload the next chapter soon.. happy reading :)

.....................................................

We reached our home.

"Bye yoongiiiii " I waved at him.

"Bye" he waved back. And he went away.

I enter the house.. I was not able to stand properly cuz I drank too much.

I saw Jimin sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone.

"JIMINAAH PABOOOO" I laugh loudly and sit on the floor.

Jimin looked at me and gave me a disgusted look.

I continued laughing like a mad person. Jimin comes to me and picks me up.

"Hey! Baby you fine? what has- wait you are drunk.." Jimin said.

"NOPE.. NEVER WHY TF WILL I BE DRUNK PABO" I laugh again.

Jimin's POV-

She started laughing again like a mad person.. I was getting creeped out now.. why the hell did she drink so much suddenly.

I took out my phone and checked the date.. shit, I forgot today was her birthday. I looked at her.. what should I do now.. then an superb idea came in my mind, I smirked.

I picked her up and went to our room and made her lay down on the bed.

"Pabo I don't wanna sleep nowww" she pouted in a cute manner.

I chuckled, I will give her the best gift forever in her life.

I started kissing her deeply, she instantly kissed me back. I hovered above her and pinned her hands on the bed and kissed her jawline. She giggled.

I moved down and kiss her neck and sucked on her sweet spot giving her pleasure.

"Mmmh " she moaned softly.

I take off her top and skirt and kiss her collarbone.

"hhehe Jimin it's tickling" she laughed softly.

awwee she's so cute, FUCK I am gonna destroy her and give her the bestest present today .. I smirk again.

I take off her bra slowly and suck on her breast. I massaged her clothed clit while I was still sucking on her breast.

I go down and kiss her stomach and open her panties slowly. I rubbed her pussy slowly. She moaned loudly. I bite my lips and go between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

"mmmh aah" she moaned.

I inserted one finger and started pumping it in and out slowly.

"MMh aah Jimin i-i n-need you inside m-me mmh"

I couldn't wait either.. I opened my jeans and boxers and inserted myself inside her slowly.

She arched her back in pleasure.

I started moving slowly... and then turned on my pace. I started thrusting inside her very fast and pinned her hands tightly on the bed.

"Aaah Jimin aah FUCKK aaah I AM CLOSEE!!" she moaned loudly.

I moved more faster letting out moans too. After a few minutes she came all over me.. but I didn't stop .. I thrusted more faster and came inside her and smiled.

I pulled out and cleaned her and myself.

I bet she was too tired, so she fell asleep in a few secs.

"I hope you would like the gift baby...we will be getting someone new in our family soon" I chuckled and covered her and myself with the blanket and fell asleep.

.........................................

My fingers need rest :) hope you liked the bonus chapters. and thank you for supporting me again :) MWAH