Have to inform T-Tae

Bright sunlight fell on my eyes through the glass windows, which caused me to get up. I was stretched my body and get up and look that Jimin was not there beside me. I held my head in pain.. it was hurting a lot.

I look inside the blanket... and then I remembered what happened... I was raped...

I tried to get up slowly but failed, and I fell down on the floor. My legs had gone weak and I was too much sore. I laid down on the floor in pain and cried my heart out.

I crawled towards my dress and wore it and again laid down on the floor.

"O-h g-god help m-me" I shouted in pain. I saw my phone laying down on the floor. I crawled towards it and grab my phone and look at it.

2 messages from Jimin. I opened it.

Messages-

Babyjm- Baby, I'll come home a little bit late today.. I have some work with Snowy.. so don't wait for me , and take care of yourself, love you baby.

I closed my phone. I cried more, and shouted.

"AAH N-NO!! J-JIMIN!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! JIMIN-" I curled up in the floor, trying to get up and help myself... I was too much broken and weak. I called Tae and told him to come over.

After 10mins, I heard the door knob of the room clicking. I turned towards the door. Tae came inside. My eyes were swollen, my lip was bleeding, my hair was messed up.

"Y/N...." he gasped. He was shocked by looking at my condition. He quickly came towards me and picked me up.

"T-tae... " I cried.

"W-hat has happened to you.. w-who did this.." he started to get emotional. He picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the bed. He broke down after seeing my condition.

 He broke down after seeing my condition

Taehyung's POV-

I quickly opened the door of the room, and looked at Y/N. She was lying on the floor, crying in pain. I got shocked. The thing that I didn't expected to happen, happened in front of my eyes. I quickly go to her and pick her up and made her lay down on the bed. She was crying helplessly. I broke down... Tears fell down from my eyes.

"Y-Y/N did Jimin do s-something? t-tell me.."

"J-jimin r-raped me" she cried more loudly.

I hugged her tightly. And cried on her shoulders. I was feeling angry like hell , I wanted to kill Jimin ... but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/N " I looked at her body which was filled with bite marks and some scratches that were bleeding a lot.

I go towards the almirah and started finding the first aid box. I quickly find it and go to Y/N.

I applied some medicines on her forehead and her lips. I couldn't stop crying... my face turned red.

"T-tae it's h-hurting " she cried.

"It's o-ok.. just hold the pain for sometime.."

I quickly applied the medicines on her exposed areas and then lifted her up in a bridal style.

"O-oppa.. "

"Shh.. we need to go to the hospital" I took her to my car and drive away to the hospital.

<skip time~~ after coming back from the hospital>

Y/N's POV-

We came back from the hospital. It was 12:10 pm. Tae made me sit on the sofa carefully and went into the kitchen to make something for me to eat. He is the perfect person I have ever met in my life... suddenly I am getting so attracted towards him.

I looked at my elbow which was covered in bandage. I sigh in despair. I didn't expect that from Jimin... I thought we would make love to each other in a nice way...but-

I hope I got someone like Taehyung.

"Here's your favorite dish.. chicken rolls" he showed his cutest smile and kept the dish on the table in front of me.

"Thank yo-" he stopped me by putting his finger on my mouth.

"There is no need of thanking me Y/N.." he sat beside me and removed his finger.

"I don't what to say .. I mean I - seriously jimin raped you-" he asked with an emotional voice.

I nodded.

"Y/N.. I understand .. this is just not right!! just come with me to my house.. you fucking don't have to stay with this bastard!!" he got up and picked me up by my hand.

"Oppa wait no- I can't g-go anywhere"

"AFTER ALL this you want to LIVE WITH HIM!!"

"Oppa.. he is my husband.. where will I go after leaving him.. oppa I know what he did with me.. and i'll never forget it in my life.. but, he is my husband right.. "

Tae looked at me.. "then I should leave now.. it's getting late.. bye" he pecked my forehead and went away.

I closed the door and sat on the sofa.. and started to think about my life again... should I leave Jimin...?