Raped

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INAPPROPRATE WORDS AND CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS. IF YOU FIND IT TRIGGERING .. PLEASE DON'T READ THE CHAPTER.. I AM GONNA UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.. HAPPY READING..

......................................................................

Jimin was in a horrible state. He stood up from the sofa and came towards me and closed the door loudly behind me. I froze in my spot.

"Where did you go baby?" he said in a creepy voice.

"I-I w-ent - "

He came in front of me and grabbed my shoulders tightly.

"YOU WENT TO MEET SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT TELLING ME HUH!!" he shouted at my face.

Shivers ran down my spine, and tears started coming in my eyes again. Jimin looked like a monster.. an evil monster. I had never seen Jimin like this. I was just frozen at my place, unable to do anything.. cause' he was my husband.. my life..

"YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME HUH!!" he shouted again.

I started to get angry. HOW THE FUCK CAN HE SAY I AM CHEATING ON HIM!!! HOW CAN JIMN SAY THAT!!

I slapped him right on his face. My greatest mistake was that....

He gasped. Tears started falling down my eyes, my cheeks turned red and hot. My hand was burning.

"HOW D-DARE YOU S-SAY I AM CHEATING ON Y-Y-OU!!" I managed to shout back at him. I cried more, but my anger didn't get low.

He turned towards me.....

His eyes were filled with anger, that I had never seen in my life before

He grabbed my hands tightly and started dragging me towards our room.

"JIMIN LEAVE M-E!! JI-MIN!!" I cried in pain.

He kept quiet and took me to the room and threw me on the floor. He locked the door and closed all the windows.

I started to back away in fear. He came towards me and grabbed my legs and made me lay down on the cold floor forcefully.

"J-jimin" I cried again.

He sucked on my neck harshly, leaving purple marks. My heart started to beat faster, blood rushed through my veins. I cried more loudly, as usual .. no one heard me.

He went to the closet leaving me behind on the floor. I tried to get up, but failed. He brought one of his black belt from the closet and started tying my hands.

"J-jimin w-why are y-you doing t-his...I am s-sorry .. p-please leave m-me" I cried.

"You have gone too far babes.." he said in a raspy and creepy voice, which was only filled with anger and jealousy...

He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He opened my top and jeans and threw it somewhere in the room. He started kissing me lustfully and bit my lips harshly causing them to bleed. He opened my bra and sucked on my breasts harshly, giving me more pain.

"J-JIMIN!! AAH-HH!" I screamed in pain. I couldn't move my hands. My body was aching badly.

He opened my panties, and rubbed my clit harshly. I scream for help.. my body gave up, my voice gave up.. I was getting raped...

He opened his jeans and boxers and entered into me harshly, and without even letting me adjust he started moving faster. I moaned and screamed. I arched my back in pain not in pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't help it.. I was getting raped by my husband.. by Jimin.. by Park Jimin.

I closed my eyes and wished that I was dead right now.. I didn't want anyone in my life.. I AM DESTROYED... I fainted on the bed..