Father Figures in love (Boco x Gordon)

It was a usual warm sunny day on the island. Some engine's quite enjoyed the warm weather instead of the cold days they had gotten before hand. People all around was spending most of the day in town if not on the rail way for that afternoon.

Gordon was taking his usual express, he was waiting at Knapford mearly bathing in the warm sun that shined through the glass pans above. He wouldn't hardly admit it but he enjoyed the warm weather when it came around. He didn't get to enjoy it long as the station master blew his whistle singling that he could leave the station.

Once Gordon was already heading down the line towards Crosby he heard a diesel engine coming up next to him. At first He thought that it was probably Splatter and Dodge or even Phillip until the engine caught up with him. He almost couldn't believe his eye's at first. Only Green paint work with a white roof and a same body layout as Daisy but not directly, as this engine wasn't a Rail car.

BoCo had returned from the mainland! After leaveing so long ago Gordon nearly forgotten him. He gasped as BoCo passed him pulling some trucks loaded with wooden beams. He hadn't realized he had slowed down until he was near the station.

He slowly puffed up next to Boco as some workers unloaded the wood. Gordon had never really spoke to Boco that much but always admired him from afar when he could. Both of them acted like father figures towards some engine's though Gordon seemed to be more harsh then Boco on some days.

He stopped once he was right next to Boco. "Boco it's good to see you again" Gordon spoke. The diesel quickly looked over at Gordon almost like he was brought out of his train of thought as he softly smiled. "Oh hello there Gordon, it been a long time hasn't it?" He softly said. "It has been..... So how did the main land treat you?" He asked.

"It went....rather well.... Mostly freight trains nothing really new... Why do you ask?"

"Just...checking...." Gordon quickly said as he glanced away. "We'll if you we're wondering nothing rather new happened....say how have you been?" Boco asked. "Rather well i can't stay and talk for long.. Say maybe we could meet back up at Knapford and talk late this evening?" He said looking over at the green diesel.

The diesel hummed in response as he thought before finally anwsering. "Sure i have more deliverys to do and my last one is at Knapford so i don't see why not" Boco said as the station master blew his whistle. "I'll see you then!" Gordon said as he whistled before puffing away.

He felt his boiler bubble with excitement. He was starting to build a crush on Boco and he has been for a long time until he left so long ago. He promised himself that when Boco returned he'd confess and now that Boco was back he had to keep his promise, but the only issue was, would he feel the same way?

It was only a matter of time until the sun had started to go down. The sky was a rather calm color of pink, purple and orange. Gordon had returned from taking the express for the day and was rather tired. Stafford was shunting the remainder trucks around in the yards when a few trucks had gotten biffed to hard and started to roll out of the yards.

Phillip was coming from the opposite direction. "Oh! Oh! I'll get them for you!" He quickly shouted as he stopped the trucks but the force had caused one of the back ones to roll back into Gordon biffing him backwards a slight bit. Stanfford and Phillip gasped as Phillip carefully pushed the trucks towards Stafford before switching tracks to get the other one infront of Gordon.

"Im very Sorry Gordon!" He said as he collected the truck and moved it away onto the same track with the other's before going back to see if Gordon was alright. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to biff them that hard..... i was simply trying to help that's all!" Phillip said as he slowly approached Gordon who seemed rather mad.