Small Love (Marion x Mike)

(Just a lil note that this mentions a few things from the movie "Thomas and Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure" because to me that movie was funny/ cool and that's kinda we're i started to ship Marion and Mike due to one spasifc scene in the moive which will be mentioned a bunch of times in this story but enjoy and have fun reading!!)

Mike was working on the Arlesdale Railway, or what other's liked to call it "The Small Railway" because of how small Bert, Rex and Mike was. Even their drivers were taller then them but that didn't stop them from working their hardest.

It was a usual day for the Arlesdal Railway. The engines worked hard as they pulled goods to the people who lived there and pulled passenger cars to show other visitors around the area. Bert and Rex was laughing while they was on break as Mike pulled up beside Bert while Rex was on the turn table.

"What are you two laughing about?" Mike asked as they calmed down.

"Oh nothing" Rex said attempting to hold in his laugh.

"Yeah *chuckles*....Nothing" Bert said as he backed up to go collect some goods cars.

Mike narrowed his eye's at the two of them as he shot glances at the two of them. "I know you two are hiding some thing, now what is it!" He barked at Rex as he got off the turn table to stop right beside Mike a giggling mess.

"Marion is suppost to come up here to move some rocks off the rails since that bad thunderstorm kicked in the other night. It left a mess almost everywhere and we figured that since you take the goods train..."

"You might get to be working with her!" Bert finished. Mike felt his boiler go cold. Ever since they found that old Pirate ship down near the docks and that odd.....conversation he had with her and her thinking he was some kind of small ✨ fairy engine✨ before cornering him and her making some kind of wish. He was slightly afraid to meet her again because he didn't want to have that same kind of reaction out of her once more.

"I am not going to work with her especially how you two ran off to leave me cornered with her!!" He shot back at the two. They seemed some what suprised by this as Bert and Rex glanced at each other.

"But we figured it would be a good idea not to mention but-"

"We have Passenger trains to be taking all this week so we couldn't do the job or else we would've volunteered" Rex finished

Mike narrowed his eye's at the two of them. Both of them looked at Mike wishing they didn't really volunteer him for the job because they thought he would like it. Then the Small Controller, Fergus Duncan, approached them from the station with his clip board in hand.

"Ah! There you are Mike! I have a job for you, i need you to go collect some cars and meet Marion over towards the forest area"

"But sir i thought that rail is only used by us not those big engines" Mike said as he furrowed his brows.

"It was but we added new rails to it so both large and small engines can use it but due to how much damage that storm had caused no engine can use it that is why i assigned you to help work with Marion until the track is cleared" Fergus said as he made his way back to his office as Mike seemed very irradiated.

"Don't freat Mike I'll volunteer to help once your half way done so you don't burst your saftly valve again" Bert said before Both Bert and Rex busted out laughing.

"You better...." Mike commented as he puffed away to go collect the car's. Once he got the cars he made his way to the forest area that Rex and Bert often use to take visitors down to see the beautiful area filled with trees, flowers, of almost every kind, and small animals.