Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)

It was later in the after noon when Gordon was pulling the Express when he had broken his safty valve. Luckly he wasn't to far away from the steam works, so Edward took him there instead of going himself because Sir Topham Hatt demanded that he could not work or move until he got a new safty valve. That's why Edward took him.

"Im sorry my friend but we do not have any more safty valves. We had to use our last one on Duck just yesterday!"

"I can't just sit here you have to have another one some where, Im sure of it!" Gordon demanded, as Victor looked at Edward with an annoyed expression on his face. Edward only rolled his eye's as Victor sighed of frustration.

"I'll go and take one more look and see if we have one Gordon..." Victor said, as he backed onto another rail and puffed to the back of the steam works where they stored most of they're parts when they wasn't in the building is-self.

Gordon and Edward waited until Edward decided to speek up. "Gordon im sure they don't have one, let's just wait until the shipment comes in tomorrow and come back to get you repaired instead of annoying Victor with these silly tasks..." Edward softly spoke trying to convince Gordon to just wait. On the other hand, Gordon was not going to wait until tomorrow. He wanted to get back to pulling the express now.

"I will not wait until tomorrow, I wish to be pulling the express now!" Gordon said as his voice raised slightly as he spoke towards Edward. He rolled his eye's in annoyince before speaking once more. "Well maybe you shouldn't have decided to have another one of your races against Spencer again. Maybe then you wouldn't have gotten yourself into this mess." Edward was speaking the truth and Gordon knew that though he wouldn't admit it just yet.

Then Victor came back around the corner. "Im sorry my friend. We do not have any more safty valves, but if you can wait until tomorrow morning, when the shippment of part's comes in, then we can fix you" Victor said as Gordon sighed. "Fine I shall wait until tomorrow morning, but no longer then that!!" Gordon said as him and Edward left the Steam Works to let Gordon rest at Tidmouth Sheds for the rest of the day.

While Gordon sat at Tidmouth Sheds, he rambled to himself about how some other engine, better then him, was pulling the express for the rest of the day. Until he heard and saw a familar engine chuff onto the turntable. It was Rebecca, he was suprised to see her here. He slightly blushed but quickly hid his blush as she approached.

"Gordon are you alright?.. I heard your safty valve broke and I came to check on you...." Rebecca said as she glanced back at him, with worrie in her eye's.

Gordon blushed slightly when he heard those words coming from her. He glanced away before speaking once more,"Im alright but I cannot pull the express until tomorrow becuase they do not have any more valves at the Steam Works" Gordon grummbled.

"Oh.....well I can pull the express for you if you'd like me to Gordon!! Besides I have nothing else to do for the rest of the afternoon" Rebecca said in excitement, as steam wizzed from her wheels.

Gordon thought for a moment, it was true that he only trusted Rebecca the most with his coach's. So why not let her have a day to take the express?

"If you pull the express, the only thing I ask of you is to please be careful and make sure not to be to late or early! Okay?" Gordon said as Rebecca started to leave Tidmouth Sheds as she nodded before she left.

Gordon sighed, "she was often nice to every one on Sodor." He thought about the moments where she oftened helped him out. He then caught himself blushing.

"Am I crushing on Rebecca? No no no no, I am Gordon. I do not have silly little crushes!.....or....do i?....." Right as he started to ponder his thoughts. Percy pulled up onto the Turn Table. He had just finished all his jobs for the day and was coming back to the sheds to rest for the remaining hour's of the day.