Heal for me (Henry x Gordon)

Henry was at Tidmouth Sheds resting, he had went to the steam works not to long ago to see what was wrong with his fire box, Victor simply told him that he had gotten the wrong coal agian and that his water was replaced with flour.

Soon after Henrys firebox and water was cleaned and replaced Victor demanded that Henry go rest at Tidmouth Sheds and that he would explain what had happened to Sir Topham Hatt later that day.

Henry had been in the Sheds for almost an hour now, both his firemen and conductor had already left but he couldn't help but to think to himself and get lost in his thoughts.

"I knew it was a bad idea to do that......they'res no way i can leave this awful life of mine......" Henry spoke to himself as he sadly look down at his buffers.

This was his 2nd time this month attempting to take his own life away from him, he knew that no one loved him.............or so he thought.

Henry heard a familiar whistle looking up from his buffers to see Gordon quickly pulled up at Tidmouth Sheds with a worried look on his face.

"Henry i heard what happen........what was you thinking!?" Asked Gordon as he stopped right in front of Henry.

"I don't know!............i just..." Henry sighed as tears started to prickle his eye's "i just felt like nobody wanted me..........like i wasnt useful any more........to any one...."

Gordon noticed that Henry was at the verge of tears, he loved Henry alot but he didn't know how to tell him, he knew that Henry needed him the most especially right now.

Without hesitating Gordon puffed forward and kissed Henry a blushing mess.

The kiss didn't last long because they both needed to breathe so they broke away.

"What did you do that for!?" Henry asked suprised by Gordons kiss a blushing mess.

"Because i love you Henry!" Gordon responded still blushing deeply "i always have but never knew how to tell you.............but when i found out what you had done i thought i lost you......so i tried to find you and tell you before it was too late........look what im trying to say is that your really useful and every one loves you but i love you most....." Gordon hadn't looked back up at Henry until he was finished talking.

Henry was suprised by Gordon's word's, he felt........better now, he felt his boiler bubble with happiness........

"T-thank you Gordon......" Henry said as Gordons eye's snapped back at him in suprise.

"I wanted to take my own life away from me because i thought nobody loved me but..........i love you too Gordon........" Henry said as tears streamed down his face.

Gordon softly smiled at Henry "your welcome Henry.........Anytime...."

They both leaned in for another kiss this time lasting longer, once they was done Gordon pulled into the Shed beside Henry and they talked the rest of the day.

(Again thank you for the requests i really enjoy doing these so please suggest as many as you'd like! Even if they're short small scenarios!!)