Cereal at 4am (Belle x Diesel)

(Okay before we start i just wanted to say that i was running out of ideas at the time so i turned to a prompt idea website i was very fond of and it gave me a small prompt of Diesel getting Belle up at 4am to eat cereal but then it said somth about just wanting to see Belle? Idk but ever since i started writting this a friend of mine has been teasing me on and off about it but anywho enjoy this story!!)

Diesel was awake that night over at the Diesel Works in his human form. Ever since they found out they could eat Diesel has been liking cereal the most to the point he'd eat it at night, but always with some one else because it felt wrong of him to eat it alone in the middle of the night instead of the morning like the tv ads say.

In this particular night he was once again awake pondering what to snack on while he was standing in the darkened kitchen, the only thing lighting the room was the soft moon light. Diesel had his arms crossed leaning against the counter wondering if he should just eat the last box of cereal they had or some thing else. But like usual his mind choose the cereal.

The only issue was, is who was going to bother waking up at 4 in the morning to eat cereal with him, almost every other diesel that week he bothered to get up and eat with him. He kept thinking before he finally decided that it would have to wait until the morning. Before he even left the kitchen he decided to check his phone to see what time it was until he saw his lockscreen wallpaper.

It was a photo of Belle and him setting on the roof top of the Search and Rescue. An idea quickly hit him. "I'll go ask Belle!" He thought. He quickly opened the cabinet and grabed the last box and ran over to his diesel as he switched over to his diesel form quickly rushing off to the Search and Rescue.

(At the Search and Rescue)

Harold was up waiting to see if there was going to be any calls or not so he would be ready to go but thankfully there wasn't any at all which ment he could go flying or star gazing on his own. Though at the moment he was on the balcony of the shed that had his helicopter in. He was looking around the area mostly admiring the stars and how the sky was painted dark blue with a shade of light blue.

The sound of a diesel engine appraoching from a distance snapped his gaze away from the sky and back over to the Search and Rescue as Diesel appraoched in his engine form. "Oh hello there Diesel" Harold greated waving a little as he got off the railing of the balcony. "Hello Harold" Diesel spoke softly as he turned back into his human form.

"What are you doing down here at this time of the night?" Harold asked. "Nothing really and you?" Diesel said. "Oh just uhm star gazing while i wait to see if any emergencys come up.... Nothing special" Harold chuckled as Diesel walked around to the right side of his engine before leaning on it with his arms crossed. "So they have you on night dutty tonight?" Diesel asked looking up at the balcony.

"Sorta, because of all those fires that we had to fight for 3 days straight with no sleep we was tired, once we got back none of us expect for Butch, Rocky or Captain could take the shift so Captain took nightshift for a few days until tonight...." Harold spoke before jumping over the railing and gliding down to the hellie pad.

"You still wear your wings even at night?" Diesel asked as Harold approached him. "Oh no i take them off once i go inside but i usually wear them just to fly around the island at night to see all the beautiful scenes" he said glancing over his shoulder to look at his wings before looking back at Diesel. "Hey do you know where Belle is?" Diesel asked.