Toxic Relation ship (Ryan x Thomas)

Ryan had been dating Arthur for almost 2 whole months now and started to notice that Arthur was no longer "sweet" and "kind" to Ryan any more.

He was rather harsh and moody around him not to mention they had gotten into a very bad arguement just the other week so things wasn't looking to good for the both of them.

Ryan had to take a flat bed of Pipes and Cinder Blocks to both the Docks and Farmer "Mic Coles" before ever returning to his shed to rest that morning.

His mind was fixated on what Arthur had said to him that weekend

"of course you can't do nothing right Ryan!!"

"Your such a stupid ignorant tank engine"

"Leave me the fuck alone before i sock you in the face!"

"No wonder you can't do nothing right your too sensitive!"

Ryan was so lost into his own thoughts and memories that he didn't realize that he was going down the hill to fast, he attempted to slow down but once he hit the sharp turn it was too late.

Both himself and the flat beds went over the rails, he ended up nearly wrecking into a nearby tree but luckly he didn't, he was in so much pain he ended up passing out.

When he woke up he realized that he was at the steam work's with Victor beside him checking up on him.

"Good Morning there Ryan i hope your feeling slightly better...." Victor said while he looked up at Ryan who was hooked to the lifter he had.

Ryan simply yawned before glancing around "what happened Victor?...."

Victors expression went from slightly relaxed to worrie.

"Well you derailed and nearly ended up hitting a tree...but Thank the rails you didn't! Though you did end up bending your buffer, denting your cab,funnel and scratching your paint work but none the less we was able to fix your funnel while you was out but im afriad it may be a couple of days before you can ever get back out on those rails......" Victor said glacing back up at Ryan.

Ryan seemed a little worried about everything that had happened, he knew that once he got back on those rails that Arthur was gonna hound him for it.

Before either of them could say any more Thomas puffed into the steam works.

"Ah Good Morning there Thomas! What can i do for you this fine Morning??" Victor asked as he looked over at Thomas.

"I came here to drop off the flat beds of paint for you Victor" Thomas said as he slowly came to a stop letting off steam.

"The paint already came in today?" Victor asked with slight confusion.

"Uhm...boss you did get them only 3 days ago if im correct...." Kevin said as he wheeled over to them after waking up.

"Well i guess so then Kevin.......just take the flat bed of paint and set them over there we'll unload them so you can take the flat beds back and thank you Thomas" Victor said as he backed away into a siding to check on the work nearby.

"Here Thomas I'll help you unload them!" Kevin insisted as he wheeled over to the other side of the shed where Victor was at.

Thomas and Ryan both Lightly chuckled at the small cranes excitement "i heard about your crash not to long ago Ryan.....are you feeling any better?...." Thomas asked as he looked up at Ryan.

"A little bit.....not alot but hey im sure is not even compared to the ones you've had" Ryan joked trying to lighten the mood.

Thomas chuckled "yeah but accidents happen so is normal for all of us" he said as he started to back up.