Soft sky's and green trees (Molly x Emily)

It was a peaceful afternoon on the island of Sodor. Molly had just returned to the island of Sodor after being on the mainland for so long she had almost forgotten what Sodor had looked like. Not to mention all the new engines, cranes, and cars on the island. She had still wondered if the engine she once knew was still here as she slowly passed by Vicarstown Rolling bridge and onto sodor. She knew she had picked a bad time to come over to sodor seeing how it would soon be night, she could only hope that a shed or two was still open to late engines such as herself.

She slowed to a stop down at Vicarstown station, surprised to see a few people still sitting at the station either asleep on the benches or simply reading a book while waiting for they're train home. She patiently waited as her drivers left to go see if there were any sheds open for another engine like her to rest in until tomorrow. While she was waiting she heard a familiar whistle approach from the platform next to her. When she looked over to see who it was she felt a wave of relief to who she saw.

Next to her pulled in a dark emerald green sterling silver engine. "Emily? Is that you?" Molly softly asked. The engine quickly looked over at her in surprise. "Molly? Your back from the mainland!" she excitedly said. Molly chuckled at her. "I am! And i'm glad to be back... i honestly missed it here..." she said. Emily chuckled "Well we're glad to have you back" Emily softly said getting a chuckle out of Molly.

"What are you doing up this late at night anyway?" Molly asked. "I had to make a quick delivery to the mainland i just now managed to return and you?" Emily asked. "Im waiting to see if any sheds are still open for late engines like me" Molly chuckled. "Im sure Vicarstown sheds are still open i was able to get one before leaving for the mainland this afternoon so im sure there's still some more open" Emily assured.

"Maybe we'll get a shed together so we can catch up on things" Molly chuckled. "I hope so but from the looks of it you need your rest" Emily giggled. Just then Molly's drivers approached them "there's a open shed for you down here at Vicarstown they offered for you to stay here for your first two nights since your old one is being used right now..." Her drivers said before climbing into her cab.

"Oh... we'll at least i get to share a shed with a good old friend of mine" Molly teased as the two giggled. "I'll meet you down at the sheds in a minute i have to go drop off these trucks first" Emily chuckled as the two whistled goodbye before parting ways.

Molly arrived at the sheds and backed into one of the many births they had to offer. A small dim street light shone over the turn table. Vicarstown station lights we're so bright that Molly could see them clear as day down at the sheds. It bothered her slightly seeing how the mainland was exactly the same just more street lights.

Her mind pondered to other things as she waited for Emily to return. While waiting she couldn't help but think of having a relationship with Emily, she had a crush on Emily for the longest time but she was afraid that Emily would reject her. She kept pushing these feelings she had for her down but knew she couldn't keep doing this.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Emily's whistle before glancing up to see Emily approach. "Im back!" Emily softly exclaimed. "Finally it took you long enough!" Molly teased causing Emily to blush from embarrassment. "We'll im back aren't i?" Emily responded. "I guess so.." Molly teased once more causing the two to giggle.

"Im glad your back Molly i missed having fun with you" Emily teased. "I do too... when we had jobs together we always made it fun" Molly giggled. "I hope we can do that again" Emily hoped. "Yeah." Molly yawned "just not tonight" she chuckled as she sank deeper into the shed. "Good night Molly.." Emily softly said.

"Good night.." Molly said as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Emily watched the long yellow engine sleep until she soon followed. The next morning Molly was informed that she wouldn't be doing any jobs as Sir Topham Hatt was still trying to get the paper work for the other newer main land engine's who was returning to Sodor.