A Wrecked Heart #1 (Ace x Nia)

On Sodor you have steam engines, diesels, boats, and even vehicles such as Sodors Construction Crew, Sodors Search and Rescue and of Course Sodors bus crew. Though often days you don't see him. Sodor has a rare kind of vehicle that is known to race around and often talk other's into doing some thing that can get themselfs into trouble. One day he'll learn to fix past mistakes and not focus only on himself any more.

It was a sunny afternoon as the engines hurried about to do there jobs they was asigned that day. Some engines was on break as for other's they was doing the jobs they liked. Thomas was on his branch line when he heard a fimilar roaring engine come up beside him but to his suprise it wasn't a engine at all.

A yellow car with white strips lining down the side of his body and the number "43" painted on both sides of his doors raced along side Thomas on the road beside the rails. "Ace!? What are you doing here? I-I thought you was racing around the world!?" Thomas exclaimed. "Been there done that Mate! I figured I'd check out this little island you have here Thomas!" Ace said as he swerved around the road. "So your staying!" Thomas said with excitement. "Indeed i am Thomas my friend! I'll be staying for quite some time!" Ace said as he continued to speed by Thomas.

"Well then i guess I'll see you later then!" Thomas shouted in hopes Ace would hear him but it was to late Ace was already to far ahead to hear him. Thomas was excited to tell the other's that his old friend was back but he knew one fimilar engine wouldn't be so happy to hear that he was back so soon.

Thomas hurried towards Knapford Station to tell the other's. He quickly arrived at the station slowing down as he stopped right next to his best friend Percy. "Percy you'll never believe who's back!!" Percy thought for a second before gasping. "Is Gator back!? Where is he!" He asked looking around the station in excitment. Thomas chuckled "No, Gator will be on his way here next Friday but Guess again!" Thomas said barely able to contain his excitement. Percy thought long and hard.

"I don't know Thomas who is back?" Percy asked as Nia started to pull into the station next to them.

"Ace is back! He said he'd be staying for awhile here on Sodor isn't that exciting?!" Thomas said. "Is Ace that one race car that's yellow with those white strips on him?" Percy asked. "That's him! Im sure you'll meet him soon Percy He's on the island as we speak right now!" Thomas exclaimed. Nia couldn't help but overhear they're conversation before realizing who Ace was. "Ace?! Ace is here on Sodor?!" Nia said in both suprise and slight anger.

Thomas and Percy both shared confused glances at one another before looking back at Nia. "Yes?...... Why?" Thomas asked. "Don't you remember what he did Thomas?! He made us separate just for you to take him down to one of his little races!!" Nia said frustrated. "But Ace did apologies to us afterwards though......" Thomas said softly as he looked down at his buffers.

"Only after he had done it not to mention but he apologized 2 months later Thomas! *sigh* i don't like to say it Thomas but he's some what self-ish....." Nia said looking at Thomas. He knew Nia was right but he still wanted to be friends with Ace even after the long apology. He sighed "your right Nia he is kinda self-ish......" Percy glanced back and forth between the two. "Just curious where is he at now Thomas?" He asked as Thomas thought for a moment. "He looked like he was heading towards Tidmouth Square either that or here Im not sure Percy" with that comment Nia could only roll her eye's as she started to puff off with a load of empty flatbeds. "We'll i hope he doesn't cause much trouble here then...." Nia said as she left the station leaving the two engine's confused as they looked at one another.

(-With Ace-)

Ace was making his way towards Knapfort station topping at a speed of 78 mph before noticing another engine colored in a coat of nothing but silver start to speed by him. Ace quickly gained speed with them as he road along side them on the road. "Hey there mate you seem like a speedy fella how's about a Race?" Ace said smirking at the engine beside him. "A race with a small car like you?! Pff- I'd easily win" but before Spencer could say anything else the car that was once beside him was speeding by him!