Lover some Diesels (Mavis x Salty)

It was Early in the Morning. Mavis had just gotten up and was on her way to the docks to pick up some trouble-some trucks.

She dreaded going to the docks mostly because she didn't really like the trouble-some trucks, they often annoyed her and drove her crazy not to mention but they knew about her big crush on Salty so when it was just her pulling them they'd tease her about it.

Mavis soon arrived at the docks and saw Salty moving flat beds with creates on them around to make room for other loads of creates, he stopped once he saw Mavis approach.

"Ahoy there Mavis! i suppose yer here to pick up d'them trouble some trucks?" Salty asked as he glanced over at Porter who was moving them over beside Mavis.

Mavis only nodded before looking over at Porter who just uncuppled from the trucks "Here you go Mavis your all set!!"

The trouble-some trucks quickly took notice at who was gonna pull them this time "Oooooo Mavis is gonna get to pull us this time!!" A few of them chanted while the other's giggled and chuckled.

"Seems ter me that they like you T'here Mavis" Salty chuckled as Mavis coupled up to the trucks.

"I guess so Salty" just then before Mavis could say anything else an idea flew into her funnel. "Hey Salty do you think you could possably give me a hand with these trucks?" She asked.

"Well i don't have hands yer else I'd be giving you a hand there" Salty chuckle that made Mavis giggle from his joke.

"Sure I'll give ye a hand with them there trucks Mavis!" Salty said as he backed up onto the rail behind the trouble-some trucks.

Once he coupled up to them he blew his horn as a single to let Mavis know that they was ready to go when she was to ready so she blew her horn and together they chuffed off hauling the trouble-some trucks.

(Small time skip)

It didn't take them long until the trouble-some trucks decided to annoy Mavis and Salty.

"Don'tcha think Salty and Mavis will make a good couple??" One asked the other.

"ooooOOOOOO Maybe they'll even kiss!!" One coed as it rocked back and fourth in excitement.

Salty blushed deeply at the trucks comments about them being a couple, Mavis could only hope that they didn't tell Salty about her crush on him until they dropped them off maybe then she could tell Salty how she feels towards him.

The Trouble-some trucks giggled and chuckled down the line as they made they're way to Knapfort Station.

Some of them sang and coed at the thought of Mavis and Satly becomeing a couple to the point that one of them started singing.

"Satly and Mavis setting in a tree"

'Oh no...please not this!!' Mavis thought as she started to gain speed towards the station, Satly could only stay silent not knowing what to do but push along in the back.

"K.I.S.S.I.N.G-" as soon as the tucks said those words Mavis came to a hault as she and Salty entered the station.

"We're Here!!" Mavis announced as the blush that was once on her face disappeared.

"And not a moment ter soon!!" Satly shouted from the back of the trucks, the trucks was dizzy from the sudden stop until one of them that just so happen to be right behind Mavis asked "Heya Mavis when are you gonna tell Salty about your lil secret Ey?" Then the rest of the trucks giggled and laughed as Mavis blushed a dark pink.

"What was Yee saying up t'here Mavis??"

"O-oh uh...nothing!! I'll tell you about it later!" Mavis said as she attempt to hide her blush.

(Another time skip)

It wasn't long until the trucks was unloaded and another Engine took them soon Mavis and Salty was side by side on the rails heading back to the docks to finish up some more work.

Mavis knew that if she didn't tell Salty about her crush on him that the next time the Trouble-Some trucks was dropped off at the docks they'd end up telling him about it instead of herself so she took this opportunity to tell him now.

"Hey Satly remember that thing i told you I'd tell you about later?" Mavis asked as she glanced up from the rails over to him.

"Yes't i remember" Satly said as he glanced over at her.

"Well the reason those Trouble-some trucks was teaseing us about being in a relationship was becuase i might've let it slip out that i.....have a crush on you...." Mavis felt her face heat up as she awaited Saltys response.

Salty didn't know what to say at first, yes he liked her too but is been to long to remember the last time he ever had a crush on another engine.

"T'well let's just say.......i like you too......and er.....will you go out with me Mavis my dear?..." Salty asked with a blush across his face as he leaned slightly closer to her smiling.

Mavis softly smiled and chuckled before saying "Of course Salty..." She too leaned closer to him as they both chuffed on to the docks.

(Im so sorry that this was short my motivation is crap right now but im really trying and im mentally tired but striving to get up and be productive but im trying to some what fix this issue so please enjoy this lil mini story if not that's okay too
The Special person to suggest this story / was sent in by novarose122001 thank you so much for the suggestion i honestly had fun with the ship idea but i hope you all have a good day/ night!!)