Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Oh my gosh. I am so sorry I haven't posted lately, even though I said I would. It kind of got hectic with everything. Damn work. Anyways. Here's an update. I am also working on an update for Spy Games. So look out for that if you're also reading the story :) 

Oh... Another note. I've decided to do more fanfiction for each of the girls. So obviously Camila and Lauren already have theirs. I already have Ally's in mind. Dinah's is still kind of in the thought process and Normani's is already set as well. I'll be posting the story ideas up after Spy Games to see which one you guys want to read next. Or during.. Whichever you guys want. Let me know. :) 

Anyways. Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Follow if you want. :D 

Have a nice day!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV:

We were now back in the office to talk with our management regarding the next step after our break from the industry. The girls and I were all talking amongst each other waiing for our management team to come through the door. When the doors finally opened, to our surprise, it wasn't Janelle or Steve who walked in. Nope. Instaed it was One Direction. Plot twist???

"Hey ladies, pleasant surprise to see you here today," Liam said as he took a seat across from us in the long executive table. It was probably mahogany.

"Yeah, same with you guys. Do you know what this meeting is about? Did Simon tell you anything?" Lauren asked.

"Just that they had something in store for us and that he wanted to meet with us. I'm guessing it involves you guys as well, since you're here and all," Louis answered, sitting beside Liam and Niall.

Simon soon walked through the door, along with our Janelle and the boy's tour manager. Looked like they had their own little meeting before meeting with us. Something big was going down and the anticipation was killing me.

"Hello ladies and gentemen, glad you could all make it," Simon greeted in his business tone.

The tour managers took the seats beside him. With the girls and I on one side and the boys on the other, it felt like we were in a mafia meeting or something like that. Kind of cool. Kind of scary at the same time because Simon had his serious face on. At least the sunglasses were off.

We all stayed silent, anxiously waiting for the announcement Simon had in mind. Our tour managers weren't giving away any hints or clues through eye contact so all we had to do was wait, which was killing me slowly. I wanted to know NOW.

"First off, I want to say congratulations on the performance at the charity event. Both members of the Chapman and McKenzie group were quite impressed with your performances. They spoke very highly of you all, which is good for us because we have been trying to get the McKenzie group into business for quite some time now," Simon began. 

Wow. I didn't think we did that amazing. It was just a charity event. We've done so many before this one. I wondered what was the difference.

"Anyways, the reason why I brought you together here today is because of the tremendous boost we got since you guys performed on the same stage. We were waiting to do a joint tour for the future but I think now is a greater time than any. Fifth Harmony coming back from their music hiatus while One Direction is releasing their new album. It would bring in a lot of new fans for both bands and bring in a tremendous amount of venue for the company for this joint tour," he continued. 

Wait... Did he just say we're going on tour. With One Direction?!

Silence filled the room. For about five seconds. Then there was an uproar of cheers, squeals and screams. We all stood from our seats and started to do our happy dances, jumping up and down and running in circles. We were all happy. Even Camila. She clinging onto Dinah while jumping up while laughing and crying. Happy tears this time. It was good to see her happy and smiling like this. It was something we've all missed.