Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N: SO! Here's an update. I am working on the prologues for the Dinah story line and the hacker story line. If you have any idea for some good titles let me know! Please ! Like really. lol.

Anyways. Won't keep you long.

Like always, vote, comment, follow. Whatever floats your boat.

OH! Don't forget to vote for Fifth Harmony for the VMA. #worthitVMA !!!!!

Camila's POV:

Alex had just dropped me off at the hotel room. She told me she had something she had to deal with first before she came to the hotel room. I didn't know what she could be doing at ten at night but I knew not to push it.

So I entered the room alone, expecting the girls just to be passed out from tiredness or something since they decided to ditch us for dinner, but I was met with the complete opposite. They were all in their pajamas watching the twilight series. They were already on the third movie.

"What's going on?" I questioned when I walked closer to the living room.

"Shhh, it's getting to the good part," Dinah waved me away.

I shook my head and watched as Victoria was turning Riley in a dark alley. After the scene, I decided to return to the matter at hand. I grabbed the remote from Ally's clutches and paused the movie. The rest of the girls groaned and whined stating that they were still watching the movie. I just rolled my eyes and repeated the same question. Everybody seemed to turn their eyes towards Lauren in a not so subtle way.

"Lauren."

"Fine," she sighed and sat up straight. "I planned us to ditch you guys."

"Why?"

"So it would be more like a date for you."

"What?"

"Oh don't act shy with us, Mila. We knew you liked her in the beginning," Normani piped up.

"No, you mean, we knew," Ally pointed to her and Lauren. "We just filled you two in this afternoon."

"Exactly," Lauren joined.

We were completely getting off topic now.

"Guys, what are you saying?" I tried to get us back on the same page.

"We're saying it's Operation: GYG. Get your girl," Dinah exclaimed. The others nodded in agreement.

"How do you even know she would like me? She does have Harry Styles on her arm," I pointed out sadly.

"One. We know. Two. Harry has got nothing on the girls of Fifth Harmony," Normani replied back while flipping her hair into Ally's face, earning a glare from the older girl. "Sorry."

I contemplated over their little scheme and I knew, even if I said no to it, they would still plan behind my back. It was better to just agree and hope for the best with those four. And the best was going to be me and Alex getting together.

Hopefully.

So we all returned back to the movie and I sat beside Lauren and cuddled beside her, relishing in the warmth that her body provided me. I looked up and smiled at the older girl, thankful to have her on my side.

"Thank you," I whispered so I didn't bother the other girls. She looked down at me with a confused expression. "Thank you for always being there for me even when I didn't want it."

She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Always."

We returned back to the movie and laughed when Dinah and Normani got into a fight over who was hotter. It was good to have my girls with me.