Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Hey all! Here's another update. This one is a little shorter than I usually write but that's because I couldn't wait to get this chapter out. ;) And thank you all so much for reading. I just reached 3K !!! That's amazing! So thank you! :D Anyways. Here's the update. Enjoy. Again, vote and/or comment. I love hearing from you all. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

It was another day where I had to watch Camila leave to go back on tour. The other girls were saying bye to their families, while Camila and I were off in our own little world off to the side.

I was trying my best to keep hold of my tears, but they were threatening to spill out any second. Camila saw and instantly wrapped me in a warm and loving hug, rubbing my back as she tried to soothe my nerves.

"Camz," Lauren hollered from the terminal gate, signaling that they were ready to go.

"All right, one second," Camila replied, turning her attention back towards me. She bent down and was now eye level to me. "Sof, I know it's hard to watch me leave all the time but you have to stay strong for me and momma and pappa. Want to know why?" I shook my head. "Because you're the strongest out of all of us. No matter how sad the situation gets, no matter how low we all feel, you always managed to get us to a better place. Make us happy when we thought it wasn't possible. You are what keeps momma and pappa going when I'm going and I need you to continue doing that until I'm back. Can I count on you, my little agent?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Does this make it a secret mission then?"

"Of course. You wouldn't be an agent otherwise," she replied, bringing me in for one last hug. "Stay strong, agent Cabello. I'll see you soon."

With that, we walked back towards our parents for her to say bye to them before leaving us once again. I watched as her figure disappeared, doing what she told me to do. I was staying strong while my mom clung to my dad for support.

"Don't worry, momma. She'll be back and we'll be one big happy family again," I smiled up at her. This brought a smile upon mom's, and dad's, face.

"As long as my two beautiful girls are happy and healthy. There's nothing I could ever ask for, mija," mom said, kissing me upon my forehead. "Come, we have a surprise for you, mija."

I sat there frozen as my eyes gazed upon the eyes I had found comfort in every time I closed my eyes. The eyes that I was so envious of to have never received in reality from my own mother.

Sinu Cabello. The mother of Sofi and Camila Cabello. Not a dream. Reality.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I thought that this room was the girls'. My apologizes," she stammered as she tried to back track out of the room.

Before I could stop myself, I bolted out of the couch to try and stop her for some reason. This caused me to easily lose balance and stumble forward. Prepping myself for impact, I closed my eyes. When the impact never came, I let out the breath I was holding and slowly opened my eyes to find Sinu holding me up.

"Are you all right?"

I nodded my head and tried to get up, but the drugs were now taking full affect. I felt sick with all the movements I was doing. Actually, I was definitely sick and I needed to throw up, immediately.