Chapter Twenty-Eight

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE !!!

Thank you for waiting OH SO patiently for this update. I am so sorry for the wait. I've been working non-stop because of back to school season. Bleh. School.

Anyways.  I have good news for you at the end of the chapter. :)

Hope you all enjoy. 

Like always, vote, like, comment. What ever floats your boat :D 

Have a lovely day. 

Stay strong. And be you !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I stood in a bus that wasn't the boys. I could easily tell because the bus wasn't a mess. I walked further into the bus and opened the door to the back lounge. The sight was beautiful and heart warming.

Camila was sat on the couch, her tongue slightly sticking out of her mouth as she concentrated on something she was writing. I tried to reach out to her but my hand simply fazed through her body causing me to realize I was in a dream. 

The back door opened once again to show a happy and bouncing Sofi.

"Kaki, what's love? Like real love?" Sofi walked into the back lounge and sat on her lap.  Camila wrapped her arms around her waist and nuzzled her head into Sofi's neck making the younger Cabello laugh. "Staaawwwp, I asked you a serious question, Kaks," Sofi squealed.

I smiled at the scene of the Cabello sisters. They were so happy together.

Camila finally relented her tickling torture but still continued to rest her head next to Sofi's neck.

"Why the sudden wonder of love? Do you like someone already?" Camila gasped, turning Sofi so that Sofi was now faced with her shocked face. "Who is it? Do I need to give someone a threatening talk?"

Sofi laughed at her older sister's ridiculousness and shook her head causing Camila to sigh in relief.

"I am just wondering."

She turned Sofi back around and we returned back to our original position, her head back on Sofi's shoulder as she contemplated her answer. I couldn't help but gush at the cute moment between the Cabello's sister.

"So... What's love?" Sofi repeated.

"Love is... Love is...," Camila paused as she contemplated the answer more. "Love is the feeling of butterflies in your stomach floating around due to just the sheer sight of a person. Love is the way your hands get clammy whenever that person gets closer to you, love is the fear of them feeling the heat that is radiating at of your body because of how nervous you get around them. Love is the glint in your eyes that other's can see but you deny all the time. The smile that is placed on your face is because of the other person being happy and smiling. Your cheeks start to hurt so bad because you just can't stop smiling."

"Did you feel that when you were with Austin?"

My fist clenched at the thought. Who the hell was Austin?

"No, not really. That was nothing but a school girl crush. Nothing more."

"How about Shawn?"

What the heck?! Who the hell is Shawn now?

"I mean, I love him, but more of a friend than anything else. That's a different kind of love than the one that I described," Camila stated.