Chapter 8

A/N: Ahhh! A new update. Sorry for not updating that often. I was busy with the holiday season preparations. Damn retail worker grind and all. Anywhos. Hope you like this update. :) I will be posting another one some time this weekend since I have a little more time on my hands. Comment and tell me what you think :D I love hearing from you guys. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I scan through my laptop screen as I go through the social media chaos which is currently circulating around my life. Rumors are stating different stories about my sudden hospital visits and my disappearance. Heaven forbid I can't recover in privacy without a scandal. Apparently I am either in a high security rehab center so I don't relapse from another intense drug addiction, or I'm currently overseas searching for a spiritual outlet. My favorite rumor was about me joining a cult in the middle of nowhere and I changed my name to Whomping Willow. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so that one made me laugh. Though the rumors were quite entertaining and completely out of the blue, in truth, I am laying in the theater room trying to recover and relax because it was good for my broken heart.

A notification on my twitter account pulls me away and I notice that Jessie tweeted something at me.

"@AlexMcKenzie: Belle wanted me to tell you that you can lean on your pack whenever you need to. I think she's taking this whole lion pack thing a little too seriously, but I can't help but agree with her. Stay strong. #McKenziesLionPack

I couldn't help but smile. I looked through Jessie's twitter account and notice a lot of her tweets and pictures. Jessie is definitely a normal girl with her fan-girl moments with her tweets related to One Direction, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, and other artists as well as a girl band named Fifth Harmony that I haven't heard of yet. Most of Jessie's tweets were about them so I'll look them up eventually.

After a couple of minutes of cyber intruding, I decide to tweet her back.

"@ThatJessieGirl: Aww, well tell Belle I said thank you and thank you as well. At least I know I have a pack now. #McKenziesLionPack

Immediately after I tweeted that the hashtag was trending worldwide with everyone trying to figure out what that meant. It is like our own personal inside joke and it made me smile. Everyone needed their own pack and I was glad I found mine.

An idea suddenly pops into my head and I rush out of the theater as best as I could and into the living room. The pain is there but the adrenaline is kicking in way too much for me to complain or stop.

"Charlie!" I shout trying to finding him. "Charlie!"

"What's wrong?" He comes from the outside. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No," I say confused.

"Then don't do that, or else I'll be the one having a heart attack," he exclaims as he tries to slow down his heart rate.

"Sorry, I was just excited. I have this idea," I start off.

"Oh no, no more of your plans. After the last time, you landed yourself in the hospital," Charlie states as he starts to walk away.

"I'd like to point out that I landed in the hospital because of my mother. Not because of going to Venice and actually enjoying life," I point out. Charlie sighs and turns back around, ready to hear my idea. "I want to make a foundation."

"A foundation?"

"Yeah, a foundation. You know, where people can donate money to a charitable cause. My parents and I go to some events-"