Chapter Twenty-Six:

A/N: Damn. I'm on a roll. Hehe. And it's all because of you lovely people ! Thank you so much for your support. You keep me going. Hehe. :D 

Anyways. I have a little voting thing going on in the end for future story lines. So please read. I want to know what you all think :D 

Like always, vote, comment, whatever floats your lovely boat. :) 

Have a lovely and amazing day people !!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

After an hour or so of scheming and prepping, the girls and I were finally able to plan a prank against our unsuspecting victims. Thankfully the boys were out of the hotel for the awhile due to interviews and such so we had the place and now time to do to the perfect prank.

Alex let us into the room and we all walk in, ready for our plan to go into effect.

"How did you get an extra key to the room?" Lauren wondered.

"Harry gave it to me," Alex answered nonchalantly like it was no big deal but I felt otherwise. My blood boiled and Dinah just made it worse.

"Oooh, late night booty calls," she hollered and danced provocatively. This was typical Dinah behavior but for some reason it just rubbed me the wrong way. 

"They're not together," I spat a little too harshly, catching both Dinah and Alex off guard.

"Uh, yeah, what she said. We're not together. Don't believe every tabloid you read, Hansen," Alex smirked and continued to go on with the plan. "All right, you girls take the rooms and I'll get the kitchen and bathrooms. And... BREAK."

Each girl took one of the boys' room and Alex did her part. I took it upon myself to take Harry's room and went to town with it. Thanks to Dinah's training and lessons, I was able to rig up some delayed buckets to drop on top of Harry when he entered the room. One bucket was filled with molasses while another, when he goes to grab the nearby towel in the closet, was filled with fake feathers. I added some flour as well to add the extra effect.

Once I believed I was done with my part of the plan, I walked out of the room. Dinah and Lauren had just finished with Louis' and Zayn's room by the time I was getting out. We walked into the living room and saw that Alex was just finishing up with the kitchen. She was rigging the sink by the time we walked behind her.

"Good to go?" Lauren asked.

She gave us the thumbs up and smiled brightly. Damn that smile.

Wait. What?

My thoughts were brought back to reality when the front door of the suite beeped, indicating that someone was trying to get in.

"Crap," Alex whispered in panic. "Let's get Normani and Ally and hide," she said before making our way to the rooms. 

We quickly grabbed Ally and Normani as they were getting out of Niall's and Liam's room. We bolted for the living room knowing there was more space for us to hide behind. Lauren and Ally hid behind the curtains while Normani and Dinah opted for hiding behind the couch, completely out of sight. That left just Alex and me. 

The door to the suite started to slowly open. Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the television set. We maneuvered behind the television display. It was a little cramped but it would have to do since there was no other option and the boys were already making their way to the living room.