Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N:

Sorry for the wait lovely people. Here's another update. I hope you like.

P.S. I love the comments you all leaving me :D Definitely pushes me to update faster. So thank you so much. You guys are amazing! I hope you all know that. :)

Anyways, like always. Leave a comment, a vote, anything. Would love to hear from all of you again because you all are just awesome. :)

-------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

The girls and I were dancing the night away. We were having a great time with the boys. It was a great distraction from everything stressful and unwanted. I definitely needed this night out.

We were laughing and signing along to the songs the DJ was playing and went crazy when they started to play one of each of our songs. The club went wild as well since they knew we were in there. It was a sight to see for sure. Just one thing was missing. Well, one person.

Alex.

Since the moment we got here and she was pulled away from us we have yet to set eyes on the young heiress and I wasn't the only one who was worrying/missing her. Every once in awhile I could see Harry searching the crowd to find his girl.

After a couple of more songs on the dance floor, we all decided to retire to our table to take a little break though Dinah and Normani were still dancing on the couch as we sat down. There were no real breaks to dancing Dinah stated. It didn't matter. My feet were killing me and I just wanted to sit down. Heels were wonderful and all, but a killer when it came to standing and dancing on them for so long.

Louis and Zayn ordered us more drinks while we all situated ourselves at the table. Harry was still bobbing his head up and down the venue.

"Relax, she's with your ex. What's the worst that can happen?" Liam stated as he pulled his band mate into a tight embrace from behind, almost stumbling forward due to the force of the hug. Liam was definitely feeling the alcohol at this point. I was sure most of us were on another level.

"Do you not realize how bad that just sounded, mate?" Niall laughed and patted Harry on the back. "Don't worry, though. I've got my eyes on her," he pointed in the direction of another table just across from us.

Harry nearly bolted out of his position to come to the aid of his girlfriend but was held down by a drunken Liam and a laughing Niall.

"Relax, Hare. She looks like she's having a good time," Niall observed.

I turned my attention towards the heiress and saw her laughing and clinging onto a laughing Kendall while one of their friends started splashing passerby club goers with champagne and other liquid courage they had at their disposal. The crowd was going crazy with their antics in hopes of acquiring their attention even more.

"I'll be back," Harry grumbled and pulled away from Liam and Niall before making his way through the crowd to get his girlfriend.

I watched as he made his way to his destination and he went straight to check on her. It didn't look like he approved of the state he was in because he was angrily questioning the people at the table. He seemed to be now arguing both of the Jenner girls with disgust on his face.

After what seemed to be a heated discussion between the exes, he lifted up a now sleepy looking Alex and trudged his way back to us. Once they reached us, I was now able to see that Alex wasn't in the right mind. Her eyes were fighting to stay up and she was not making any sense. She was basically a talking doll in Harry's arms.