Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Holy Moly. Chapter sixteen!? I can't believe I've written this much. I usually stop half way and give up on my storylines. But yay for not quiting. Anyways. Here's the new update. I wanted to get this out before I left town for the weekend. 

Oh! Side note. I'm writting a new fanfiction called Spy Games ! :D Read it if you'd like and let me know what you think. I'm thinking of making it a Lauren/You fiction. I'm actually planning to write one for each of the girls. So yay! If you have any other ideas for storylines, let me know. 

Anyways. Back to the chapter. Read, enjoy, tell me what you think with a vote or comment :D 

Hope you guys have a good weekend ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV: 

The sound of chirping stirred me out of my sleep and I sat up to find myself in a park. I looked around me and noticed that I was alone. Scratch that. I was almost alone. There was someone over by the swings at the playground. 

I walked over without a care, wanting to know and where I was. 

As I walked over I immediately knew this had to be another dream because the person on the swing was no other than the little Cabello. 

She smiled over at me when she noticed me walking towards her, though she didn't stop her swinging. She was having too much fun after all. 

"What's up, chicken butt?" she giggled as I sat down beside her on the other swing, gently pushing myself back and forth with my feet since I was able to touch the floor. 

"The sky," I joked back as I stared up, finally noticing the blank white sky. It was as if the sky was a blank sheet of paper. Not even a single cloud in the sky. "Or not." I looked around and then realized that the park seemed to be going on and on. No other buildings surrounded the area. No houses. Nothing. 

Yup. Definitely another dream. 

"Bingo. You slipped into another coma," she informed me, staring up at the nothingness. 

"So I'll wake up soon?" 

"When you're ready," she replied, turning towards me with those deep brown eyes, concern was hinted through those eyes. 

I waited for something to happen, already ready to leave this dreamscape. But nothing. No flashing lights. No dark figure to come and grab me out of my sleep. No voices from the outside world. I was still here with the little Cabello. 

Why couldn't I leave? 

"You're not ready, duh." 

How did she? 

"I'm in your head, silly. This is your dream world. I know what you're thinking," she answered my unsaid question like it was nothing unusual. 

Huh, makes sense. I guess. 

"Of course it makes sense." 

"All right, all mighty Sofi," I chuckled and so did she. "What do I have to do to get out of here?" 

"Nah uh. Not going to tell you," she said, sticking out her tongue at me in a teasingly manner. 

"What? Why not?" 

"It's something you have to figure out yourself." 

Great. It was one of those vision quest dreams. I groaned in frustration knowing I had no clue of getting out of here. I might as well be stuck here for eternity.