Chapter Four

A/N: Thought to bring out another chapter because the third chapter was small and you guys deserve more :) So here's chapter four. It was a little rushed but I hope you like it. I'm working on Chapter five so it'll be out soon :D Enjoy :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I watch in awe at the older "sister" in my dreams. She was doing what she was doing best, entertaining and inspiring. I look out to the crowd that gathered just for her and her four friends. They are currently in an interview talking about their plans for the future. I couldn't help but smile at the scene before me. The girls were amazing. They had a hold upon everyone's attention, even mine. Being that I was still in my childhood stage, that is saying something because my attention span couldn't be that good at this age.

By the end of the interview, my mother and father escort me back to lobby where we would wait for my older counterpart. I would be lying if I said I wasn't anxious to have her in my arms again. I am literally bouncing when I see her and make my way towards her, against my mother's protest.

"Sofi!" She says as she swoops me up from the ground and tosses me up on her hip.

I engulf her in a hug. The smell of her hair invades my nose. Strawberry and bananas.

She releases me from the hug and sets me down as the other girls come to greet me as well.

"Long time no see, shorty," the tall tanned girl says to me as she bumps my fist and then bringing me in for a bone crushing hug.

"Hey, that's not me, Dinah. Ally is the short stack," I comment when she releases me from the hug.

"Hey, I am taller than you!" The short girl, who I assume is Ally, replies. She messes with my hair and laughs at my facial expression. She brings me into a warming hug even though I just basically insulted her.

"I forgive you though because I can't deny I'm short. Just look out because your sister is just as short so it must run the family," Ally chuckles.

"Don't scare the girl," a dark skinned girl with blue hair says as she bends down to my height and hugs me. "You'll be as tall as me before you know it, Sofi, and then you'll surpass both your sister and Ally." She laughs when my older counterpart and Ally glare at her.

"Thanks, Normani," I smile up at her.

"Saving the last for best, I see," I turn towards the green eyed girl I saw at the airport with Camila.

"Of course, Lauren," I smile and make my way towards her.

The green eyed girl bends down and wraps her both of her arms around my neck, surrounding herself around me. The smell of vanilla emanates from the hug.

"Now, what do you want to do, Sofi? I just talked to mom and dad and they said you can tag along with us for the day," my older counterpart returns.

I let go of Lauren and return to my rightful place beside my older sister and wrap my hand around hers. She smiles down at me and squeezes my hand.

"Let's go get some ice cream," I exclaim, excited that I was able to spend more time with her and her friends.

"Sounds good to me. You guys want to go get ice cream with us?" She asks the other girls.

"Sure, I'm always up for some sweets," Ally says.

Dinah, Normani, and Lauren nod in agreement as they join us.