Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: Hello lovely people ! So like I said, I'm going to focus on this story line before working on the others because this is going to be ending soon :( Sad but I think it's time.

So ! If you have any ideas to how you want this to end, let me know :D I want your opinions since you guys are just as invested into this story as I am. You're the reason why this story even continues and that I added more stories. So your opinion matters to me.

Well I'm not going to bore you any longer.

Enjoy the update !

And like always, vote, comment, follow. Whatever floats your boat !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I rushed through the back area trying my best to find Sinu as quickly as possible. I was able to find her in one of the vacant rooms with the other mothers of Fifth Harmony. They were all surrounding her, comforting the distressed Sinu who was sat down at the couch hunched over, not even taking notice to my presence.

"Hi," I knocked lightly on the door enough to give them notice. "I was wondering if we could talk privately, Sinu."

"I don't think right now is the right time, sweet heart," Mrs. Hamilton, or Andrea, replied.

I knew right now was not the best time but right now was the only time I had the guts to ask the question that has been on my mind the moment we met. If I didn't ask it now, I would be able to ask ever again. I wouldn't have the courage to.

"Please, Sinu.," I begged.

I assumed Sinu heard my desperation in my voice because she excused the others and closed the door behind them. She sat back down on the couch and looked at me expectantly.

"What did you need?" She asked while wiping away the fallen tears from her cheeks.

"I need to ask you something," I started off. "And I know that what I'm about to ask is something that you don't really ask someone, let alone something personal like this to you. I know how hard it is to talk about something like this, God, I know how hard it is. I can barely talk about it myself. But I have to. No. I need to. I need to know. For my own sanity," I rambled out. I was sure that I looked like a mess with my stuttering.

"Alex, it's all right. Just ask, honey," she said in a motherly tone that took me by surprise for a bit.

I recollected myself and said the next few words that I might regret.

"How did Sofi die?"

I blurted out. I was sure my etiquette teacher was rolling over her grave by due to the brashness of my question.

Sinu looked up at me before taking a deep breath.

Story time people.

"You ready to go, mija?" Sinu asked from the front of the car with her husband taking the driver's seat.

Sofi simply nodded her head, being in one of her moods once again. These moods were coming more frequently now that Camila was once again back on tour with the girls.

Sinu sighed and turned to her husband for any help but got none since he had no clue how to help as well. He just as clueless as Sinu was.

"Everything okay?" Sinu turned back to her youngest daughter.