Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: UPDATE !!!! WOOOOO! Love you ALL! You guys are amazing with your support and comments. i just love it ! Thank you SO much. 

Hope you like the new update. Like always. Vote. Comment. Follow. Do whatever floats your boat. 

P.S. Please don't hate me for this update :/

Camila's POV:

It hasn't even been fifteen minutes since Alex had left the suite with Harry and I was already fussing over every single word she had just said. Everything I had felt for the past few weeks since I met her was replaying in my head. The butterflies in my stomach every time I saw her. The rapid heart beat when I heard her voice. The electrical sensation that ran through my body from the simplest of touch. The catching of breath from the sight of her beauty. The smile I couldn't wipe away in her presence. 

The damn hold she had on me.

Did I like her? Was I attracted to her?

"Camz, you okay?"

Lauren had come into the room but due to my frantic pacing, I didn't even hear her come in. It wasn't until she placed her hand on my shoulder did I actually stop my walk around the room. I was certain if she didn't stop me then I would have made deep track marks in the room.

I walked away from Lauren's touch and distanced myself. I just wanted to be left alone at the moment.

"What's wrong?" Lauren persisted but knew not to go near me.

"Nothing," I huffed and sat at the end of the bed, burying my head in my hands as more thoughts of Alex ran through my mind. Thoughts of her having fun and laughing up the night with Harry burned through me, hurting my head and heart.

Lauren sighed, knowing it was far from nothing. Her protective and sisterly instincts were kicking in. I felt the decline of the bed beside and felt her body's warmth radiate from her. She placed a comforting arm around me and tried to comfort me by rubbing my back soothingly.

"Camz, what's wrong?" Again I stayed silent as I hid from the truth behind my hands. "Camz, come on. You know I would never judge you or treat you differently with whatever you have to say."

I gazed up at her and could see the concern oozing from her emerald eyes. She was always there for me and I felt bad for shutting her out.

"Feelings suck," I mumbled and looked back down to the ground.

Lauren didn't say anything at first, probably preparing to say something long and thoughtful like she always does. She was always someone the girls and I could went to for advice and words of wisdom. She was beyond intelligent and eloquent with her words. She knew what to say and how to say it and she never pulled any punches. She spoke honestly and knew how to make people feel better about themselves and their situations.

"Does this have anything to do with Alex and Harry?" Gosh. Why did she have to be so smart? She felt the tense of my body and knew she was on the right direction. "Does it have to do anything with Alex?"

The feelings were hitting stronger by just the mention of her name. I couldn't stop the frustration from flowing down so when Lauren raised my head up by my chin she easily saw the effect the heiress had on me.

"Camz," she cooed and brought me into a tight hug. "Why are you crying?"

"Because," I paused to catch my breath. "I don't know how I should feel about this," I cried.

"You just need to feel, Camz. Let your heart speak for you, not your brain," she stated. "And what does it say right now?"

"It says," I thought it over on how I was going to say it, how I was going to tell Lauren. "It says I'm in love with someone who is on a date with the perfect guy," I let out. "Why would she want to be with me with she could have the perfect and charming Mr. Harry Styles."