Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N: I felt bad making you all wait for the update so I wanted to make the wait worth it. So here is another update for my amazing readers and the supporters. Thank you again. 

Like always, show your support through votes, comments and follows. 

Love you all. 

Stay classy and amazing :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Your POV:

I stumbled out of bed exhausted from the tossing and turning that occurred last night. After Sofi left me to my thoughts that was exactly what I did. I contemplated the whole night which caused me to stir the rest of the night away in a sleepless manner.

I trudged my way into the bathroom and did my daily routing taking notice of my scars on my face that were already fading away so I didn't have to add too much makeup nowadays to hide the reminders. Though my body was still as damaged as before since they weren't getting as much air and sunlight to fully fade away. There was so much medicinal ointments could do.I just had to hide them as usual until they faded away.

I showered and changed clothes before making my way into the kitchen of the suite to find Charlie already making a hearty breakfast for the both of us.

"Sorry, dud I wake you up?" he asked once he noticed I was up earlier than he expected.

I shook my head no and laid my temple down on the cold marble countertop loving the feeling against my warm skin.

"Get more rest, kid. I'll wake you when you need to start getting ready," he suggested taking note of my fatigue and lack of motion.

"I can't go to sleep," I grumbled against the countertop, too lazy to pick up my head to speak properly.

"Why? Are you in pain again?" Immediately he walked up to me and placed his hand upon my back.

"No," I sat up and brushed his hand away, immediately regetting it once I saw the expression upon his face. Hurt and sadness. Great. I sighed, "My mind is on overdrive still from last night."

"Yeah, I was worried that you came home so late. I tried to stay up but I guess I fell asleep before you came in."

"I noticed," I grinned remembering the position that I found him in when I returned to the room. "It's okay. Harry made sure I made it safe and sound." 

"How very gentlemen like of him," Charlie smirked with a hint of sarcasm that I did not appreciate.

Charlie was ensuing there was more to the act of kindness that Harry showed me last night. If this was any other time, I would immediately disagree and shut fown the accusation but after what happened last night and what my dream was telling me, I couldn't deny it anymore.

I was someone important for Harry and he wasn't going to lose me again.

Was he the one Sofi pushed me to open my heart to?

I shook my thought away before it gave me even more of a headache and changed the subject.

"What's on the agenda for today again?"

Charlie, thankfully, allowed the change in subject and told me my routine for the day. He was the best assistant anyone could ask for.

"You have an interview later in the afternoon today. After that you'll be meeting with some business people with regards to gain more donations for the foundation. Once that is over with you'll have more radio interviews as well as magazines. I'll try to push everything closer together if you want to make it before the end of the concert," Charlie stated as he read off the agenda from his phone.