Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N: One more chapter after this and then the epilogue... If I think I need one. We shall see when I end the series. Voting for an epilogue will be with the next chapter :D

Anyways.

Like always. Vote, comment, follow. Whatever floats your boat. :D

Thank you for being awesome as always :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"McKenzie," I felt myself being nudged back and forth. "McKenzie."

"Not now," I swatted the hand away that continued to push me.

"Not the time to be feisty, love."

"Tyler," I sat up and ignored the rush to my head.

I looked to the man that I once loved. A smile instantly being placed on my face. It was always good to see his face again.

"I've missed you," I hugged him and enjoyed the feeling of his body against mine.

"I've miss you too."

I pulled away but still connected my arms around his neck. A sad pout on my face now.

"Why haven't I seen you or Sofi lately?"

"Because we thought it would be better that. You were embracing this place more than the real one out there. You needed to live in the present than the past. You needed to let go of the memories in here."

"But everything is falling apart on the outside. I broke things off with Harry. The girls hate me now. Hell, I'm sure Camila won't even speak to me after this." I looked away sadly.

Tyler lifted my chin to look him in the eye. A smile still on his face.

"It may seem like everything when you're only looking at the bad parts. But look what else has happened recently. Centers are going to open to help other people who are suffering from the taint of society's expectation. You stood up to your parents. Hell, you might even reconnect with them again. Get the family that we always wanted in our lives. And you found love once again."

He held my cheek in his hand and I leaned more into his touch. Desperately needing his comfort at the moment.

"Everything will come into a full circle soon," Now a sad smile on his face. "I promise."

"What does that mean?" I asked noticing the change in his behavior.

"Fate has it's ways for things to happen." I kissed my cheek one last time. "You'll find out in time."

My phone has been going off like crazy. It was enough to wake me up from the dreamI was glad to be in for once.

Annoyed, I looked at the time and groaned when I realized that it was barely 9 in the morning. It was supposed to be my day off. I was supposed to sleep the day away. I was supposed to have my well needed rest.

Damn you technology.

I reached over and opened up my phone, being momentarily blinded by the bright light of my phone screen. I saw that I had so many notification and voice mails. It soon dawned on me that it was probably because of the little bomb I dropped yesterday during the interview. It must have been uploaded and available for people's viewing pleasure.