Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: Hello lovelies! I am so sorry for the long.. LONG wait for this update. I have been struggling to come up with future chapters. But I've got the juice back so you will seeing more of Journey of the Heart :D 

But here's a challenge for you and for me so I can set a goal/time limit for me. 

If you all lovely people can get the votes to be 50+ then I'll update the story :D If you get it to 100+ then I'll also update Spy Games... If you're interested ;) 

Have a lovely and amazing day! 

Love yous!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"You should've told me," I gritted as Tyler held his hand up in defense.

By the time Charlie and I finished with the round of interviews and meetings, I couldn't help but knock out once my body hit the comfortable cloud that was my hotel bed. And that's how I found myself face to face with Tyler. Though I wished my brain would have brought me to Sofi instead so I could talk to her, but Tyler would suffice for now. At least I could take out my emotions on him.

"And what difference would that have made, huh?"

"I-I," I paused and thought about it. 

What difference would it have done? Would I still continue with these vivid dreams? Would I still see Sofi every time I close my eyes? Would I still feel the same as I did now whenever I saw Camila, or Sinu, or the girls for that matter? 

"I don't know," I sighed and slumped down on the ground. 

Tyler sat down beside me and wrapped a comforting around my shoulder. The best kinds. God how I missed his touch. So I leaned into him more and nuzzled my head into his neck as I tried to breathe in his scent but of course it wasn't the same.

"I just know what I woudl've liked to know before I-, before I got too attached to the little one. Knowing that I can only see her in my dreams just-, I don't know. It sucks. It's like my heart is breaking knowing that I can never physically see her outside of my mind," I caught my breath as it started to heave with each confession and realization of how close Sofi and I had gotten over the weeks. How deeply attached to the little one I was. "Before I knew, I waited to see her bounding towards me like she did when she saw the girls, or her mom, or Camila. Now I have to stop hoping, hoping that we can have a conversation outside of my damn mind," I groaned in frustration. 

I was frustrated that I had fallen attached to that little Cabello. I was frustrated at the fact that I subconsiously knew she wasn't going to be here and yet I tricked myself into hope. Hope to have a little happiness in reality instead of just in my dreams. Now all hope was gone once the truth of Sofi was revealed. 

"Why do all the good ones have to be far from reach?" I sulked once my emotions switched from anger to sadness. "First you, now Sofi. Everyone I care about are slowly leaving me... Like they always do." 

"Hey," Tyler lifted my chin to pierce into my soul with his crystal blue eyes. "Look at me," he instructed as he searched to meet my eyes. "You never lost me. You never lost Sofi and you are not losing anybody. We're here with you, no matter what." 

"My dreams are not enough," I bolted up and walked off a bit to create some distance between Tyler and I.  "You can't hold me in the real world, Tyler," I turned back towards him to reveal my tearing eyes. "You're not there, in the real world. You're in my head and it's been the only place I can feel happiness, complete happiness," I dryly laughed. "God how sad is that? I should've just stayed in the damned coma and never had woken up."