Chapter 45

Anakin's eyelids fluttered open as day light broke through the window's shutters. He groggily rolled his head to the side. He was a bit sore and didn't know why. He stood up from the uncomfortable chair. He spotted Ahsoka still sleeping soundly in her bed. He silently mouth an oh, remembering that he had accidentally gave into his tiredness.

He carefully snuck out and headed into the small kitchenette. It was weird for everything to appear normal once again, not that that was a bad thing. He had gotten used to being worried if he would ever see his Padawan the next morning. Now, it was as if a huge weight was lifted from his heart. He smiled to himself. Ahsoka was back with him safe and sound. He repeated those kinds of thoughts as he made breakfast.

    Ahsoka tossed and turned. She was on something soft. She sat up quickly, clutching a silky blanket, finding that she was in her bed. After being away for a while, she couldn't recall the last time she had a good night's sleep.

" It's good to be back." she said to herself, swinging her legs over the side. The air smelled sweet. A scent that she hadn't smelled in a long time. She burst out of her bedroom and to her pleasure her nose didn't fail her.

" Morning Snips!" Anakin greeted her while flipping a pancake in the air.

Ahsoka slid onto the island stool. " Hey Master." she grinned as he placed a plate with a decent sized treat on it in front of her. 

She had called his famous and only edible dish, Skyguy's Breakfast Surprise. He didn't jump at the name, but she refused to take no as an answer. 

Anakin beamed her reaction and sat down next to her with a plate of his own. " Enjoy, my young Padawan." he said in his best Obi Wan accent.

Ahsoka laughed at his impression and wasted no time devouring her food.

     " Hey Master?" Ahsoka asked as she helped Anakin clean up.

He responded with a hum and turned his attention to her.

" I never got to thank you properly for everything you've done for me. I don't think I would be here if it weren't for you always by my side." she blushed, feeling like a youngling admitting their admiration to their favorite Jedi.

" I would do anything for you Ahsoka. There can't be Skyguy without Snips, now can there?" he put a strong hand on her shoulder, which in a matter of seconds, turned into a hug.

" I'm so lucky to have you as my Master." Ahsoka said once free from his arms.

" I'm also very fortunate to have you as my Padawan. Now, what do you say we go do some Master and Padawan training." 

" Of course, so I can beat you again!" Ahsoka shouted already heading to get her sabers.

" What- that didn't count!" Anakin whined.

" It did to." 

" Did not." Ahsoka came back ready to leave.

" Fine, but I've still won more times than you." he said in self defense, summoning his lightsaber.

Ahsoka scoffed, " Well I sure hope so. You're the Master after all."

Anakin rolled his eyes. " Whatever, let's just go." he and Ahsoka left their quarters together.

~~~~~Weeks Later~~~~~ 

     " Ahsoka! Get up or you're going to be late!" Ahsoka sighed as she got out of bed. They had already been on a few missions which were all thankfully, successful, but now she was back at the temple and that meant classes. 

She forced herself to get moving. She washed her face, catching her reflection in the mirror. She smiled at herself before heading out.

" See you later Skyguy." she said gathering her books and datapad.

" Wait, before you leave, if you run into...trouble," he dug around in his robe pocket and pulled out an emergency communicator, " don't be afraid to ask for help. I can be there in two seconds flat...orrr you could show them a few of the moves I taught you." he shrugged.

Ahsoka took the comm from his hand. " Thanks Anakin." she carefully tucked it on her belt and turned to walk back out.

" Bye Snips." Anakin said as the doors closed behind her.

Thank you so much to everyone for the support on this story. I'm kinda sad it's over, but I think it came to a nice stopping point. I do plan on continuing to write more stories. Again, thanks for all the reads and votes😊

Love,

-Chopper457🧡💙🤍