Chapter 1

Okay before you start reading, this may be triggering for some people if you struggle with body image, depression, or an eating disorder, if that applies to you then I would suggest not reading this particular story. 

I have struggled with being happy with myself, especially with how my body looks. This story is actually based on an unfinished story I wrote during the summer about what I was going through. I was in a dark place and made some decisions that I deeply regret. 

But before you read I just wanna say, all bodies are beautiful no matter what and you should never change the way you look for anyone. If you do want to change it, it needs to be for you and you only, but all while being safe.  Alrighty, without further adieu let's get into the story.

Chapter 1

     Ahsoka stared out the decent-sized window of the temple classroom; the sky was dreary and sad. The light rain gently tapped on the glass. Ahsoka wondered when she would be sent out on her next mission. All Padawans were required to have a formal education aside from fighting in the war, but unlike some of her classmates, she would much rather be fighting than sitting and listening to lectures.

I should be out there helping, not here studying.

Ahsoka huffed a silent sigh as she watched speeders zipping back and forth outside. They were doing more than she was sitting in a classroom.

"Padawan Tano. What did you get for the answer to the fourth question?"

Ahsoka quickly withdrew her gaze from the window and directed it to her paper. She glanced at the few doodles she drew in place of the answers she was told to figure out.

"I uh..." Her lekku turned a darker shade of blue as she felt the eyes of her classmates fall upon her. She heard a few of them snicker.

"She's so dumb, this question was the easiest one on the whole sheet," one girl whispered to her friend, knowing very well Ahsoka could hear her.

"Padawan Tano?" the instructor asked again.

Ahsoka slumped farther down into her seat. "I don't know, Master," she said quietly.

The instructor gave her a disappointed look but moved on with the lesson. The rest of the class Ahsoka wanted to disappear. When the bell finally rang Ahsoka swiftly packed her materials and made a beeline for the door. She almost made it to her quarters without being stopped.

"Hey Tano!" a shrill voice echoed. Ahsoka stopped and turned around coming face to face with two of her classmates.

"What do you want Kenth?" Ahsoka glared at him and his friend. The two exchanged looks nodding to each other.

"Why are you so stupid Tano?" Kenth taunted then gave Sion a signal.

Sion grabbed Ahsoka's arm and twisted it until she would beg for him to stop.

"Hold her still would you?" Kenth smirked pushing up one of his robe sleeves revealing a readied fist.

Ahsoka struggled against the stronger Twi'lek's grip.

"Get off!" she yelled ripping her arm out of Sion's grasp, but not before Kenth was able to land a punch to her midsection. Ahsoka summoned her bag with her school supplies to her with the force and took off running.

"That's right, run away! That's all you know how to do!" one of them called after her.

Ahsoka slowed as she neared her quarters. Taking a deep breath, she put in the passcode and entered. To her dismay, Anakin was lazily scrolling through some holos on the couch.