Chapter 8

" I'll be going now. If anything else happens to Lil' Soka comm me immediately." Plo told Anakin.

" Yes Master Plo." 

Plo nodded and bid farewell to him. The minute he left Anakin collapsed on the couch.

" What am I supposed to do?" he muffled into the pillow. He contemplated about asking Ahsoka which padawans were picking on her, but he knew better. Of course she wouldn't tell him.

He hated to see her in pain. When he first took her on as his padawan, after the battle of Christophsis, he swore to protect her from harm. What he wasn't prepared for was the mental harm that she was facing.

Anakin propped himself up on his hands getting up to check on her one last time before going to the training room to practice some of his moves. He poked his head into her room expecting to see his Padawan sleeping.

All he saw was an empty bed.

Ahsoka had woken up moments after Plo and Anakin had left her to sleep. She was about to fall back into her slumber but realized how thirsty she was. 

She stumbled into her bathroom to get a refreshing cup of water. Taking nice long slips she grimaced at herself in the mirror.

She hated every part of herself. Although she did like her eyes.  She always found them beautiful, but then again that was something she couldn't control.

" Why is my waist so wide." she said quietly though knowing it was quite small.

She sucked in as much as she could until her ribs were very noticeable.

" That's better. Now how do I keep it like this?"

Ahsoka rummaged around through her drawers trying to find something sharp.

She found nothing but a single paperclip.

I guess this will have to do.

She unbent it until it was straight. The point was sharp enough to leave a scratch. 

Ahsoka removed her glove on her left arm so it revealed her wrist.

" Okay, here goes nothing." she started to scratch at her smooth orange skin.

The marks were becoming clearer and clearer by every swipe the straighten paper clip made. The skin on her arm was peeling away in the area that the clip was striking.

She winced as it stung a bit, but continued despite wanting to stop.

In the end she threw the paper clip in the trash and examined the new scar what she would have.

Engraved on her wrist were the numbers twenty-three.

" This should help me remember my goal. It'll keep me motivated." she tried to convince herself.

Slightly smiling at her work she had done, Ahsoka rinsed her arm so it didn't look so irritated.

Carefully, she slid her glove back on.

" No!"

Ahsoka heard her Master's panicked voice.

He must think I ran away or something. She thought.

She casually strolled out of the bathroom hoping she didn't look too nervous or suspicious.

" Did you need something Master?" she asked him.

Anakin sighed with relief. 

" I was just coming to check on you Snips. You scared me for a second."

" I got thirsty." she explained.

Anakn was hesitant but he knew he was probably being too over protective for this occasion.

" Right, i'm going to go to the training room for a bit, but comm me if you need anything. I want you to stay here and rest, plus you're still injured." 

" I'll be fine Master." she assured him as if completely forgetting everything that had happened.

" I'll be fine, for you and everyone else." she said after he left. 

Hello There! How are all of you.

 Another chapter :) and i'll prolly update this or my Rexsoka story tomorrow. Have a good night!