Chapter 19

" Sir, are you okay?" Kix asked noticing his general's change in facial expressions.

Anakin looked at his medic and nodded, " Yeah Kix, i'm okay."

It went silent again. The men were hopeless. They were stuck on a planet that was now being controlled by the Separatist. No make matters worse, Ahsoka's biological mother had captured them in hopes that Ahsoka would come looking for them.

" So anyone have any ideas on how to get out of here?" Anakin asked.

" Can't you use the force to break the lock?" Jesse suggested.

Anakin shook his head. He pointed down to a piece of metal around his ankle. None of the clones had noticed it before. Akora had activated it seconds after his conversation with Ahsoka. He was lucky to have gotten to talk to her before she did.

" What is that?" Fives stared the blue glowing object.

Anakin kicked the gadget with his other foot. " It prevents me from using the force." he explained feeling useless.

Jesse looked past Anakin and saw that on the side closest to Rex and Kix there was a table which had all of their gear, including the general's lightsaber.

" Rex, Kix, over there next to you."

Rex and Kix turned around and saw what Jesse was pointing to.

" It's too far away Jess." Kix gave him a disappointed response.

" Hold up Kix, we can try." Rex lightly slapped Kix on the shoulder for giving up without even taking a chance first.

The bars were wide enough for Rex to slip his arm through. He stretched it as far as it would go. His fingertips brushed the the cold surface of the Jedi weapon. " Almost got it... just a bit more." 

" Rex! Stop what you're doing, someones coming." Anakin hissed.

Rex pulled his arm back just in time to see that the Troguta woman was back.

" Hello my prisoners." she sneered.

Anakin glared at her. He watched as she came closer to them. He hated that whenever he looked at her he thought of Ahsoka. Ahsoka wasn't even close to being like her. They may be related, but Ahsoka was nothing like her.

" I have a surprise for all of you." Akora sweetly said. She gestured for the droid guards to unlock the cells. They were escorted out of the holding and brought to another room.

" Restrain them. I'll be back momentarily." Akora left the room leaving Anakin and clone with the guards. 

" Stupid seppies." Anakin heard Fives mutter under his breath as his arms were pinned behind his back.

Anakin at first resisted from being detained. The droid aimed a blaster at Jesse's head. Anakin bit his lip and let the droid place the binders on his wrists.

The door slid opened revealing Akora.

" Come here." she coxed someone else from outside the room. When whoever refused to to follow, she yanked them in.

 Standing before him was no other than Ahsoka. She too had her arms bound behind her back but also a blindfold wrapped around her head. He didn't need to see her eyes to tell that she was petrified.

 " Ahsoka." Anakin whispered. 

I had some time to write this, so here's today's update!