Chapter 20

Anakin was more than angry. He was infuriated to say the least. He thought Ahsoka was long gone and safe with Obi Wan and the others. Seeing her right in front of him in the way she was truly made him outraged.

" LET.HER.GO." he growled menacingly making even the clones not want to be around him.

" I'm afraid I cannot. You see, Ahsoka and I will be taking a family vacation together. Sadly, you are not apart of that." Akora taunted, rubbing Ahsoka's shoulder.

" Don't you dare touch me!" she harshly moved herself out of the way. "Anakin, Rex, Jesse, Kix and Fives are more of a family than you ever were!" Ahsoka shouted, feeling proud to call them her family.

Anakin and the clones couldn't help but smile at what she said. Of course they felt the same way.

Akora exhaled a breath of warm air. She was shaking. " Enough! You will be grateful that I came back for you." 

Anakin tried to shake the droid holding him off once Akora's voice rose to a more fierce tone.

" Before we go, I think you need to be taught a lesson ." she said bringing her volume down in an eerie way.

Ahsoka was led to the far side of the room. Deep inside she was becoming more panicked by the second. She knew her mother needed her alive, but that didn't mean in perfect condition.

" Take the blindfold off. I want her to see this." Akora ordered. When Ahsoka could finally see, she wished that the blindfold was still on. Anakin looked like he had been through several battles and lost, but somehow managed to stay alive. The clones were no different. 

" What you do and say effects everyone darling." her mother chastised. " You, clone, step forward." she gestured to Fives. Fives reluctantly did as she said. He glanced back at his brothers, unsure of what was about to happen.

" Let me show you my dear what happens when you misbehave. GUARD, strike him." she demanded with a smile spread across her lips.

Ahsoka stood paralyzed unable to take her gaze off her brother. " NO! STOP, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" she shrieked.

Fives grunts of pain filled the empty void. Rex had to look away from the sight of his beaten up brother. His blood was splattered across the floor from all the different open wounds the droid's iron fist had made. The droid lifted it's blaster above Five's chest. 

Fives glanced over at a terrified Ahsoka. It's okay Commander, he mouthed just before shutting his eyes prepared for what he knew was going to happen. 

" Wait. NO, DON'T DO IT!" Anakin roared.

Akora signaled to the guard.

A shot echoed out. Fives could no longer be heard gasping for air.

 " That is for being ungrateful my daughter." Akora kicked the body of the ARC trooper.

" FIVES!" Kix cried.

Ahsoka felt huge teardrops run down her cheeks. Her world went into slow motion. All the yelling and screaming was only but a mere ringing in her montrals. Something caused her knees to buckle. The last thing she remembered was Fives sprawled out on the ground with a blank expression on his face.