Doodles

I woke up lying on the cold hard floor. Fred probably shoved me off the mattress during the night. I looked at the windows to see the sun just barely peeking up. I close my eyes again but establish I am no longer tired. I look to Fred who is out cold. I stand up and decide to go to the bathroom and then come back to see if I can sleep anymore. I go and when I get back I look over to see if y/n is still sleeping. She is. I sigh, why did this have to happen?

I end up getting another hour of sleep and I wake up to other students sleepily giggling and talking. I stretch out my arms, sit up and see Fred talking with one of our close friends, Lee Jordan.

"Finally you're awake" Fred jokingly complains. I roll my eyes.

"So George....heard you tried sneaking into one of the Hufflepuff girls' bed last night"
Lee inquires.

"Ughhhhhh" I groan and shove my face into my pillow.

"I never really thought you were that bold" Lee teases.

"I'm not! It was very dark and I thought it was Fred" I explain.

"Yes because I look so similar to a fifteen year old girl" Fred jokes

"It was dark" I repeat.

"Alrighty then, so when you gonna ask her to be yours?" Fred continues to tease. I roll my eyes again.

"Look I barely know her, and she probably hates me now" I sigh

"So you admit you like her?" Lee asks

"What? No. Like I said we haven't barely ever spoke two words to each other" I explain.

"If you say so" Fred says, exaggerating the o.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now a month into classes. I had gotten somewhat used to the school schedule again. The teachers were beginning to increase the difficulty of our work.
"Now I will be choosing your partners for the projects" Snape says in his monotone voice.

I wasn't very excited for this, since I wasn't exactly the best at potions class. We had this class with the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. I honestly just hoped I was with a Gryffindor since Ravenclaws intimidated me. They were so much smarter than me and I was always scared to ruin their project with my stupidity. Hufflepuffs weren't that hard to get along with. I actually quite enjoyed any Hufflepuffs' company. He called out the names of the pairs and everyone went to sit next to their partners. Then he said my name.

"George Weasley and........y/n y/l/n"

Great. Just great.

I mean I had nothing against y/n, it's just that she had something against me. She was very smart, as she was always raised her hand and got the answers correct when the professors asked a question. I knew that she would be great at the project, I don't know about me though. I nervously walked up to her desk where she was. I slipped into the seat next to her and saw her head was laid down on her desk.
"Mr. Weasley would you please wake up your partner" Snape sighs. She was actually asleep during class. I gently grabbed her shoulders and lightly shook her until she woke up. She yawned and looked around confused.

"Ms. Y/l/n you can not be napping in my class, 20 points from Hufflepuff" Snape grumbles.

"Sorry professor" y/n mumbles. She lays her head back down on her desk out of frustration. I was guessing she hadn't noticed me sitting next to her.
"Your partner will explain what you are to do" Snape says. Y/n tilts her head then turns to look at me. She looks a bit startled but then grins.

"Well well, if it isn't the boy who tried sneaking into my bed" she taunts

"Sorry about that, again. It's just I thought that you were my brother, not that you look like a guy, it's just that it was dark and..." I ramble on. Fred was better at this talking to girls stuff than I was.

"I know I'm just teasing" she says with a small laugh. This makes me smile too. "So what are we doing?" She asks. I explain the project to her and we begin to work. The project was to choose two potions, brew them perfectly and explain what they do to the class. We chose pepperup potion and an aging potion. We began to go through our notes and books as we tried making the potions. I had gotten a chance to look at y/n's notes and they were, interesting.

Her handwriting was fairly neat but I noticed a lot of doodles on the sides of the pages. There was doodles of stars, smiley faces and a wand which I presume was hers. There was also a drawing in the bottom corner that looked somewhat like professor Snape and underneath the drawing were the words 'greasy hair boy' With an arrow pointing at the doodle. I chuckled at this and she looked me to see what I found so entertaining. I pointed at the drawing and raised my eyebrows while grinning. Her face broke out into a smile. She pulled her notebook back and continued working on the potion.