Holding hands

I awoke to Charlotte shaking me violently.

"Char, you need to stop doing this" I groan.

"It's already almost lunch! And besides, you have someone waiting for you downstairs"Charlotte replies.

I narrow my eyes at her and begin to get dressed.

"And wear something nice" She tells me.

"Okay...." I reply in a questioning tone.

(You guys can imagine what you want as your outfit but I'm going to describe what I would wear because why not 😀👍)  I put on a basic tank top, some mom jeans, an oversized flannel, sneakers and a simple chain necklace. (Again, just imagine what you want to wear!)

I brushed my hair and teeth and went down to the common room.

There, sitting on one of the couches was George.

"Hello there Weasley" I said slightly surprised.

"Oh hi y/n! I'm here to take you on a date." He beamed, standing up.

"Taking things fast, are we?" I tease.

"I've waited long enough for you" he says back.

"Fair point. So where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" he grins.

"Great. Bye Char" I wave.

"Bye y/n! And Weasley, hurt her again and I will not hesitate to-" she threatened.

"Char!" I interrupt her.

She shrugs and I turn back to face forward. Though I can hear her punching her fist against her hand.

George then turns to face forwards as well.

"She's scary" he says,

"Yup." I reply.

"So what's been going on with you, we haven't really spoken since....well you know" George begins.

"I've been alright...haven't gotten in as much trouble as when I hung out with you" I grin at him.

"Well life isn't fun when you aren't causing trouble" he replies.

"I guess so" I shrug.

Just then I feel him grab my hand. Butterflies run through me and my face begins to burn. He looks over at me and smirks and gives my hand a small squeeze.

"So are we almost there?" I ask.

"Yeah just be patient" He replies.

He leads me out of the castle and to a grassy hill overlooking the forbidden forest. There, he had set up a picnic.

"What's this?" I ask happily.

"Our surprise date," he beams.

I run up to the picnic with George still holding my hand and examine all the food. The was bread, a cake and....

Spaghetti.

"Wow Georgie, how'd you get this?" I ask pointing at the spaghetti.