Advice

Your POV

"Hey y/n" Cedric greets me as I walk in the Hufflepuff common room.

"Hey" I sigh, plopping down next to him on the couch.

"Is everything alright?" He asks.

"I don't know...I don't know what to do"

"Well, tell me your problem. Maybe I can help" he offers.

"It's just that I really like this guy, but he's a good friend and I don't want to mess things up" I admit.

Cedric gasps. "Is it me?" He jokes.

I shove him. "No it's not you"

"Hmm well you don't have many close friends that are guys...is it Fred?" He asks. He already knew who it was, and was just teasing me.

"No, it's not Fred" I say while rolling my eyes

"Well... *gasp* then it must be George!" He says sounding sarcastically surprised.

"Shhhhhh!"

"Right, right sorry" he apologizes.

"Look, you're the only one I have told about this so, don't tell, ok?"

"Of course! Y/n your secret is safe with me" he replies.

"So do you have any advice?" I ask

"I personally think you should tell him how you feel" Cedric says.

"But I don't want to ruin the friendship" I sigh.

"What makes you think he doesn't like you back?"

"I just don't want to take the chance. I mean if I would've done that to you, we probably wouldn't be friends" I reason.

"Woah woah woah! What?"

"Fine, I guess I can tell you this now... in my third year, your fourth, I kinda had a small, tiny, crush on you" I admit.

"Really?" He asks with a grin on his face.

"Yes, but I never told you and now we are still good friends. You know, you were quite easy to get over" I tease.

"Yeah, but you still liked me!" He says in a sing-song tone.

"Oh shut up! Those feeling are gone now" I laugh.

"You liar, I know you will always love me" he jokes

"Oh shut up Diggory" I say sarcastically.

"But back to your problem, you should still tell him, or you will regret it. All of us guys are different but we all still like to know if someone has feelings for us" he says. I sigh and lean back on the couch.

"This is so difficult!" I sigh.

"Well I have to go now, goodbye love will you miss me dearly?" He teases.

"No." I respond

"Ooh that's harsh" he says, clutching his hand to his chest.

"Goodbye Cedric" I say and go up to the girls dorms

"Goodbye my dearest!" He calls after me.

What an idiot.

But he was still one of my best friends and we joked like this quite often.

"Hey y/n" Charlotte says. She was sitting on her bed reading a book.

"Hey char" I reply strolling across the room to my bed.

"So what were you and Diggory talking about?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing" I reply. I hadn't told Charlotte I like George yet. I was scared to.

"Ok then" she says. Her tone implied that she didn't believe a word I was saying.

Again, sorry it's short