The battle

T.W. Death and injuries

(Also if you feel like crying, go listen to the song "up to no good" by Elle Martine)

*ok so there's a pretty big time skip here....yeah*

We were at war.

("War, terrible war" hope someone understood that...ANYWAYS- back to the story)

Hogwarts was a full on battle ground and all of us- students, professors and former students- were the soldiers.

I was surrounded by fighting, death and wounds.

I looked around, holding my wand at the ready. Right now, I was all alone. Well, not exactly, but if someone were to attack me, I wouldn't have anyone to back me up.

I dodged a curse being sent at me and then I saw George. Just George.

I ran over to him cautious not to be killed and immediately asked him,

"Where's Fred?"

"He's gone off on his own" George answers "are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine...Why is he off on his own? You two are obviously stronger together. Stupid" I scoff and turn to go.

"Where are you going?" George asks.

"Just trust me."

He gives me a confused look and then I realize he hadn't heard me.

Why? Because I hadn't spoken into his ear.

Yup, that's right, ear as in one single ear. He had lost one of his ears.

I let out a chuckle and said into his remaining ear,

"Trust me."

He opens his mouth to object but I already sprinted off.

I find Fred and Percy in a corridor and I hurry over to Fred who wasn't busy at the moment.

"Y/n? What's wrong? George must be looking for you. Why are you here?" He asks.

"You need to go find him. You two are stronger together. Can't believe you even separated in the first place. Now go. I'll stay here." I tell him.

"But-"

"No. Go, now." I order.

"You'll have to put up with Percy."

Just then a bunch of death eaters come tearing down the hall.

"Go!" I shout and push him.

I was not letting them have a chance of loosing each other.

I look to Percy and nod, bringing up my wand.

We fend off the death eaters for a bit when Percy suddenly turns to me.

He looked like he was about to say something when his eyes went wide and his mouth opened, as to shout some sort of warning.

But everything went black.

George's POV

"Fred?"

"Y/n told me to find you. She's fighting with Perce" he informs me.

"Oh, alright"

"Fred! Fred!" A cry came out.

We both turned to see Charlotte limping over to us.

"Char!" He ran over and wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder to help her walk. I did the same on the other side.